2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

JBF cork over Nike's. Like others have said, that grey sole is terrible.

I really wish Dunk SB's were getting the colorways the CMFT's are. I would've bought the snakeskin ones, and the white gum sole ones with the ostrich swoosh.

Mailman dropped these off while I was at work. Hope to put them to real use soon enough, after I loosen the laces.

JBF cork over Nike's. Like others have said, that grey sole is terrible.

I really wish Dunk SB's were getting the colorways the CMFT's are. I would've bought the snakeskin ones, and the white gum sole ones with the ostrich swoosh.
THIS

Ordered from Premier this morning and they already shipped, awesome [emoji]128526[/emoji]

This Made Your Previous Statement Invalid
Not really, suede protectant =/= suede cleaner

1) I totally agree with you. Makes suede feel crunchy. I'd rather just keep my suede clean by not wearing it out in the rain or to the bar. Problem solved.
2) I used Jason Markk on my Quartersnacks after a doggy attack (not really, but that hound destroyed my kicks) and black from the suede was bleeding ALL OVER the microfiber towel I was using to wipe it down. Didn't effect the deep black much, but still. Jason Markk is not safe on suede based on my limited product testing.
You have to follow certain instructions for suede. Use as little water as possible and that means shaking off the brush as well as dabbing it on a towel to make sure you get the most water off. Also using the premium brush is crucial so the bristles are softer. 

I dont care for the black speckles on the cork but that gum sole makes the shoe... But either way Im going with the Nike Silouhette cause its authenticity and stock number can be verified worldwide.

You have to follow certain instructions for suede. Use as little water as possible and that means shaking off the brush as well as dabbing it on a towel to make sure you get the most water off. Also using the premium brush is crucial so the bristles are softer. 
repped, i agree its not as hard as people make it seem, just take care of the nap and keep the exposure to liquid as short as possible.

Back
Top Bottom