2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif

iz6JdhzEIGVkd.gif

What up my dude! Good to see you posting.
SNEAKERFAN1 sighting 
nerd.gif

SNEAKERFAN1 sighting 
nerd.gif
What's good homies...glad to see some of the familiar faces still around.

It's difficult to keep up with most of what's going on these days so I'm usually in the shadows, lol.  I've been spoiled by homies feeding me release info lately which never used to be me, but life is just moving hella fast.  I'll be around more often tho. 
smokin.gif

No problem man, sorry it took me so long to reply.  Glad you got 'em!  One of my favorite pairs (still have 3 others :smile: )

That was me man, also got the black rains with it right? Too much :pimp:  in my life, so apologies if I'm wrong (I just can't imagine too many of these have been sold through our FB group).  Love those too, I just wear lows less often than highs so decided I didn't need 2 pairs anymore..

I'm glad to see some better pairs on the horizon, I haven't had that "I need to have it" feeling in a long time.  Those all white highs were a nice surprise! I love it when a pair 'sneaks' up on us without any prior knowledge and it's a good design/colorway.  Not looking forward to the craziness that will flood this thread next month.  A big thanks in advance to all the regulars who will try and mediate the madness..

Edit: And my goal this week is to post a pic everyday. Weather is finally starting to break here in NY so it's time for suede.  So much suede, such little time...

Reppd I couldn't remember who it was the real names on FB throws me off

well next time you have to get rid of something, I'm always ready
lol

I already called dibs

@Dcypoe81 assemble your size 12 brethren

$225 for DS Jordan SB 1s CS

http://www.kixify.com/product/jordan-1-sb-ds

If I didn't have 3 pair already I'd be in

Un-futuras for some errands today, getting ready for GoT tonight. Trying to figure out which pair (if any) fits that theme.  I'll probably go with mighty crowns, my favorite non-SB in my collection..

Winter is coming...

Brown or black? I want the brown pair so bad the blacks I haven't even worn yet the 12 is a bit to big, probably need an 11.5

Last edited:
i still like both! anomaly sighting...

my dunk purchases def trump jordan purchases for the past few years...

I still have a love for Jordans but I mostly buy Jordan 1s. I grew up in the midwest so Idk if I will ever be fully done with JB.

I cop way more dunks than Jordans at this stage of my life.

^ I feel you, man. I've stopped copping recent retro Jordans after the 2011 Concord 11. Been leaning towards Dunks and AF1s with better quality in my past few pick ups.

those clear plastic flaps are off 2 me as well
Just seems really whack. I think without them the shoe might have come out looking a little fresher but I'll wait to see how I feel come release time. Liking the shoe for the most part, though. Something kinda crazy to throw in the mix, SB been doing mad basic stuff lately.

Wanted to wear the red space jams (or whatever they are called) on Saturday but it was raining and the wife has been stressing lately about my "frivolous" purchases..... (We are saving for a Disney World vacation..... A year from now)
I've even refrained from posting pick ups on my IG to avoid "the look" lol
She goes through phases

Wanted to wear the red space jams (or whatever they are called) on Saturday but it was raining and the wife has been stressing lately about my "frivolous" purchases..... (We are saving for a Disney World vacation..... A year from now)
She goes through phases
theyre like 80% plastic

She goes through phases
My girl and I have been saving since last October for our 9-day trip to an unnamed island on the east coast. Got a 3 bedroom house for a week it will be bedlam. But the point of this post is that I understand your situation and needing to save...

She goes through phases

Lol man your not the only one that gets "the look!" I don't talk to my wife about new pickups anymore (we make our own money) I just pull em out and wait for the oh so beloved question "when did you get those?!" Since we're stashing massive amounts of cash away for a crib she doesn't trip too bad.. But just like your wife.. He goes through phases lol

Finally unboxing these! Anyone know what the map is on the insole?? I was pretty surprised to find red tipped laces! Random.. Yet a nice touch

On another note.. How can ya boy get added to the sz 12 list??

Last edited:
"Are those new? When did you get those?"
My answer is always.... I have had those, you just never noticed
Then she started paying attention to Instagram and that messed me up

My girl and I have been saving since last October for our 9-day trip to an unnamed island on the east coast. Got a 3 bedroom house for a week it will be bedlam. But the point of this post is that I understand your situation and needing to save...
My wife and I are also saving for a trip in July which has already caused us to have a few heated conversations over my shoe spending. Told her I would take a break in April but May it's gonna be back on like nobody's business. 

"Are those new? When did you get those?"
My answer is always.... I have had those, you just never noticed
Then she started paying attention to Instagram and that messed me up

Lol ouch.. Every time she asks me when I'm gonna slow up or better yet stop for awhile I just hit her with the P. Diddy Harlem Shake while saying "Cant stop wont stop, bad boy baby!"

Finally unboxing these! Anyone know what the map is on the insole?? I was pretty surprised to find red tipped laces! Random.. Yet a nice touch

On another note.. How can ya boy get added to the sz 12 list??

I think it's a map of Central Park

Back
Top Bottom