2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't buy used shoes or sell my own, but do $45 Thai temples seem like a red flag to anyone else?

Try skating them. Might not help with the smokey smell but at least you'll be out there skating to take your mind off it!
Thinking I might have to skate them into submission

^^^ thats rough. skating them is my suggestion too. im sure the jason markk will leave a little bit of the fruit stripes gum smell to them too. 

roll.gif

it looks like he wore them upside down, laces to the pavement

It's all good bruh. You win some, you lose some.
Yeah, I took the risk. Was aware I could take an L. Is what it is!
And the mail finally came today..
smokin.gif
Oh you're hurting me after my mail day debacle.
Link to the listing??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-sb-tha...cKMEpo3xXIHZ8BTD8NGNg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
The bottom 2 pictures I posted show the outside of the left shoe which can be seen in picture #2 on the listing. Little deceiving right?

Last edited:
Had this dude met with you on release day & said "give me $45 & I'll give these to you after I've worn the ish out of them" would you have agreed?

cuz in essence, thats what your doing when you cop beat kicks.

#disputethatISH

Had this dude met with you on release day & said "give me $45 & I'll give these to you after I've worn the ish out of them" would you have agreed?

cuz in essence, thats what your doing when you cop beat kicks.

#disputethatISH
Wear on the outsole does not mesh up with the wear on the suede, so I thought I could clean up the upper a little bit and they'd be good to go. Unfortunately, dude didn't walk on them, he just did non-stop darkslides with vicious grip tape.

Back
Top Bottom