2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

phew, good. 

Anyone else surprised the BTTFs aren't a QS? I thought it was strange they were a GR. 

Better!
So EVERYONE can Eat and have seconds...
Agreed. Just surprised. 

no, has been said since pics first surfaced months ago that they were GRs
Sorry I wasn't clear. I knew they were a GR, and not a QS.  What I meant was I'm surprised they didn't make them a QS from the start. Seems like it would be themed/unique  enough to warrant it. 

They all end up in outlets
devil.gif
... Red supreme lows did as well
smokin.gif
You work at a clearance store/got a hook up? 
nerd.gif

This stan still crying about me....

That's right. I'm a fan of yours

Let me make this very clear.
Whatever grudge you have against him needs to stay off of this site. What you are doing is wrong and no appropriate for NT.
Next time you decide to post about osyrhiz will be your last post on here. I'm tired of your act.

Whatever grudge you have against him needs to stay off of this site. What you are doing is wrong and no appropriate for NT.
Next time you decide to post about osyrhiz will be your last post on here. I'm tired of your act.

Buddy system in effect. Aye aye captain

BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 22 Apr 2015 08:35 AM PDT

New Sale items added and updated in the online shop. Save 20%-40% on remaining sizes and select styles. Click the flyer above to browse the current selection or visit our Contact Page to inquire about any selection.

https://blacksheepskateshop.com/sale?limit=all

Last edited:

Buddy system in effect. Aye aye captain

It's constant personal attacks which isn't what this site is about.
Try directing these efforts to nike corporate and stop being an Internet warrior.

dude is just mad he doesn't have the Outlet God hook up

That's understandable.
But who should he really be mad at? Not Nike employees that are making all of the side dealings? Nike for continuing to send premium product to a shady outlet?

I could see if Cyress is posting that stuff or flaunting on here... But he doesn't therefore that rift needs to stay where it resides and that's on social media or in person.

Dude has a handful of posts on the site since 2012 or whatever. A large percentage is dedicated to attacking on member. Not cool.

Last edited:
That's understandable.
But who should he really be mad at? Not Nike employees that are making all of the side dealings? Nike for continuing to send premium product to a shady outlet?

I could see if Cyress is posting that stuff or flaunting on here... But he doesn't therefore that rift needs to stay where it resides and that's on social media or in person.

Dude has a handful of posts on the site since 2012 or whatever. A large percentage is dedicated to attacking on member. Not cool.

I'm not defending him, I was defending Cy

he should be mad at Nike, I saw all the posts he keeps directing at Cy, it's childish

Anyone watch Tosh.0 last night? Was just catching up today, and saw this "purse" they made from items taken off "murdered people in the ghetto" or some crap.

But the Salt Stain caught my eye. Poor shoe.

Last edited:
Not banned at all

Some of y'all need to check my join date. Before most of y'all were even wearing Nikes

I'll end my discussion here on this topic. I've got another way to get my point across. Y'all will see

That's understandable.

I'm not defending him, I was defending Cy

he should be mad at Nike, I saw all the posts he keeps directing at Cy, it's childish

didn't say you were defending him. I'm just elaborating on things more. that buddy system comment wasn't appropriate so i felt he may need further clarification of things..

Back
Top Bottom