2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pulled out the big guns for bowling finals tonight. One of my favs

Yes sir!

Just a random timing that I posted by all the pacman/mrs pacman talk haven't been on this site in a while lol I'll b back more tho

Last edited:
Speaking of tecates, I got a little bit of a situation regarding them that I need some input on. Some dude was selling a pair on a Facebook group for a decent price, I managed to lower his asking price a little more since I guess dude was hurting for cash. Anyway, paid right away and that was that. A week passes and I ask dude for a tracking number, and he says that he's been outta town and that he'll ship them tomorrow. He sends me a pic of the label on the box the next day, so I'm like cool. Mind you it's supposed to be 2 day shipping. A couple of days pass and no package, so I look up the tracking info on usps, and it says that shipping label has been created, but no tracking info, so at this point I'm thinking either homie is trying to bs me or usps is being usps, so I don't trip and message him. He says that he noticed that too and that he did send them, so I just shrug it off and wait some more. Fast forward and damn near 3 weeks have passed and still nothing. I message the guy again and he says that he swears on his kid (he has a pic of himself with his kid on fb) that he sent them and that he's gonna contact the post office.
At this point I just want my money back, I think I've been more than patient. Should I just open a PayPal case? I feel kinda bad for dude, and don't think he's been trying to scam me, but I'm pretty sure the shoes are gone. Still no shipping updates from usps..

Sorry for long story,
Suggestions would be appreciated

Cliffs:
-Bought shoes off fb group
-Been 3 weeks and still no shoes
-guy claims he sent shoes but tracking info hasn't updated
-Should I ask for refund or threaten to open PayPal case

Last edited:
So I know this is obviously not a Huarache thread but I found it to be relevant with this dunk mag release. Is Nike about to drop this colorway on across their products as they lead to the 2015 Mag release?

This just showed up on my feed.

evolution fight evolution fight
I would say wait to see what he says tomorrow. Chances are the shoes are still just sitting by his bed. He will make up some story about usps not sending them, or he will tell you something about someone being sick and he never took them, but he will tomorrow.
I hate when it says label created and it just stays like that for a few days. Half the time I'm not waiting to put them on my feet, but I already paid just hold up your end of the deal

Last edited:
The more models they push this color on, the easier it'll be for me to double on Dunks...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom