2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is this your shoe connect I'm calling?!

Haha but seriously what a vague post. Is this you selling your own gear? From a friend? Is it a skate shop? Dude on eBay? I don't care but the mods sometimes shoot now, ask questions later.

My bad. Ebay. Not mine! I usually look on the app so I cant get a link. So I paste the item number

Thread is hauling *** today

Repped both of you. I agree with what both of you are saying. I'm guessing every new release I'm going to have to put out a "Don't mention the thread/don't mention me" label on the info. It is what it is.

Wait, people actually NAME YOU @John00  that's messed up. How would anyone think that's okay?!?
im just trying to picture someone calling up a shop being like "yo, John00 is dropping all that info over at NT, now take my phone order!!!!" Like who actually does that. Shameless
I'm telling you, people have called and full on ratted me and the thread out. I mean full on telling them EVERYTHING. Some folks just don't know how to keep their mouth's shut so that I can remain nameless and faceless while helping the thread. It is what it is.

Anyway, it's good to see folks eating in here.

Yeah, 2 full years fa sho

Every time I see Kissimmee (or whatever) I think of
lmao I looked at that and immediately thought of that e-40 song Hope I Dont Go Back...I had this one broad right? She was so damn sprung she used to hold my mufuggin mufuggin sack ni**a
No I got lucky when searching on Kixify and got them for a decent price (I would say). Did you grab a pair yet? @Slushman2007
I can definitely dig that. Yeah I went ahead and copped. Just watched an auction end for 20 more than what I paid. All of a sudden I dont feel too bad about the price I paid

i haven't bought SBs since the golden era, but damn if these de las were made with the same design as they were back in 05 i would have copped easily, i just can't stand these new dunks with their flaps in the front and widened up lace holes in the front 
mean.gif

Last edited:

i haven't bought SBs since the golden era, but damn if these de las were made with the same design as they were back in 05 i would have copped easily, i just can't stand these new dunks with their flaps in the front and widened up lace holes in the front 
mean.gif

laceguards and the size of the lace hole is what's deterring you from newer SB's?! Come on, man. Just take the dive!

I'm telling you, people have called and full on ratted me and the thread out. I mean full on telling them EVERYTHING. Some folks just don't know how to keep their mouth's shut so that I can remain nameless and faceless while helping the thread. It is what it is.

Anyway, it's good to see folks eating in here.

Not defending the behavior, because I think it's ridiculous to name drop a forum like that, but I don't think people are ratting per say.

West coast shop owner asks east coast phone customer how he found out about the shop.

Shoe forum dude doesn't know what to say and tells the truth, making shop owner more curious, exposing more truth.

The simple answer nowadays is "Instagram".

Last edited:
Madness in this thread today... Missed more of those mags today but the madness wood make u think there won't b another 100 "restocks" and all that jazz... There a gr don't worry folks

Sold out bttf.....

Good thing my local shop haven't got their shipment yet.

But I'm more excited about the De Las this Saturday.

Anyone that ordered the McFlys from the source like I did is in for a disappointment . Order cancelled , apparently the shoe was listed for sale on accident and they are sold out .  Martini sadly will not have anything , its hard when you local source dries up . And as nobody else mentioned it , Premier will take a couple days longer . They are using the USPS instead of FedEx

Back
Top Bottom