2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love Blades but that is whack. Now anyone with a job is out of the running haha
I feel like they've been doing raffles since the Tiffs. Even on things they knew they wouldn't sell out. 
mean.gif

I feel like they've been doing raffles since the Tiffs. Even on things they knew they wouldn't sell out. 
mean.gif

yeah the tiffs FCFS at blades was a disaster, cops were involved, etc. i remember walking by being amazed at how ridiculous it was

when i entered the raffle for the AJ1 X SB craig stecyk, the worker there said that the president of the business owners association on broadway said that if anything else like that ever happened at blades they would lose their lease

hence raffles for everything now

yeah the tiffs FCFS at blades was a disaster, cops were involved, etc. i remember walking by being amazed at how ridiculous it was

when i entered the raffle for the AJ1 X SB craig stecyk, the worker there said that the president of the business owners association on broadway said that if anything else like that ever happened at blades they would lose their lease

hence raffles for everything now
Oh wow. Ok, now it makes sense because before I was giving them the serious side-eye on some of these releases. lol Hard to own a business in this city. 

Struck out on the airmaxes today..... Feels good to have saved that money (not really)
I'm so glad SBs are less stressful to cop.... I guess mainly because we have 3-4 shops that normally get stuff and at least 1 will get the limited stuff

But damn I wanted them for my Vegas trip

Excited my tiff highs should be here tomorrow so I can wear them sat morning

...a pair of blazer CS

Funny you mention that cause I recently scooped this pair off the bay. I had never heard of this shoe but @ $42 shipped I couldn't pass it up. The suede is very nice and the shoe just has a nice classic appeal

But uh these right here...I can easily see why people who have this shoe are low key constantly tracking down another pair. Just the fact that the shoes don't match gives me that itch...

Yea dam can't even hit them up during lunch!
Sorry to hear that bro, maybe a fellow NT'er could go as a proxy for ya.

mean.gif

They have been. After that whole debacle they were just done and I don't blame them. It's like Supreme drops. Now they just shut it down before they even start lining up for major releases.

Well, got my sz 14 mcflys.

Only shoes left to check off on my list right meow are not SBs. Waiting for the next one that catches my eye though.

Also moving today. Anyone in here in OKC? If so, let me know. Got an internship with that little oil company out there, so I'll be there the whole summer. Need all the recommendations on what to do there.
They dropped in a 14? And I got a cousin in OKC who just moved back there from out here in PHX, he actually likes it a lot more than out here. Said the night life is actually popping which you wouldn't think. Club 115 or something I think.

Everybody is going crazy over the McFly and DLS and I'm just over here trying to find a pair of Shimizus.  

*Sigh*

Back
Top Bottom