2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sooooo.....

When you guys dropped the information about Crown Apparel, I called and decided to have them hold my size (rather pick it up and have now vs. paying for shipping and waiting). Thought all was well.... Then I received a phone call and a voicemail back asking me to call them back for an update on my shoes. Come to find out, he actually put me on a reserve for the De La Souls and not the Air Mags and he sold out of the Air Mags.

Couldn't say that I wasn't disappointed or angry but after talking to them, I told them I completely understood and things happen and that I appreciated the call. The manager then proceeded to tell me that they're expecting another shipment of sizes for the Air Mags between now and next Saturday and that they will hold a size for me once they get them, not only that but their De La Souls are a FCFS but they're going to honor the hold for THAT shoe as well. So I have the Air Mags (whenever they arrive) and De La Souls (Saturday) on reserve for me to pick up.

Moral of the story, being nice and understanding definitely comes in your favor... especially when dealing with skateshops, mom & pops, & local small businesses.

Even though Corona is a 30-45 minute drive for me, I don't mind doing the business with them because they owned up to their mistake and they did everything in their power to fix it. Kudos to them.
they're good people there. Last time I stopped by and put my name, phone number, and size for Fast Times

the navy rains are
nthat.gif

on feet today (driving the crazy dirty shop truck)

went to NIke store and picked up these highs for $25 (had no idea they came with volt laces!)

and brought home the stuff I've gotten so far this week

Back
Top Bottom