2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

He did say earlier he wanted his 1000th post to be big lol Nice pickups ats kicks ats kicks After seeing DLS today in hand at local I can understand why you got 3 :lol: materials on point ladies and gentlemen.

He did say earlier he wanted his 1000th post to be big lol Nice pickups @ATs Kicks After seeing DLS today in hand at local I can understand why you got 3
laugh.gif
materials on point ladies and gentlemen.
whoa wut?.... who got their's?

You can pm if you want... I am pretty sure who it was since it wasn't one of my spots lol

whoa wut?.... who got their's?
You can pm if you want... I am pretty sure who it was since it wasn't one of my spots lol

Yea you already guessed who it is. lol I went there to buy a few raffle tix. They releasing there's at 10 so pretty much an hour after the online sites do.

Congrats @ATs Kicks  and everyone else that's got them already. Good luck to those that, like me, will go hunting tomorrow! My crippled toes need those De La Souls!

Staten Island ny lol
And I'll have alarms set if not I'll stop by the local or hope I get my first oop from some one lol

Yea you already guessed who it is. lol I went there to buy a few raffle tix. They releasing there's at 10 so pretty much an hour after the online sites do.
Didn't know they were doing a raffle.... that gives me hope that the others will get theirs soon (or they lied to me...?)

today's acquirements (well already had one pair of BTTF)

wearing the Tiff highs tomorrow

Tiff highs I passed on last year due to the hype..... but since my closet is painted the same colors I figured might as well (beater lows were a gift from a friend that are sadly too small)

Today has been tiring day super busy with work and hanging with family. Went to see Mad Max movie which was amazing by the way! I'm gonna snooze and set the alarm for the hectic morning to come!

#WOMFT

Wanna grab for a shop local to my girl but they're FCFS but they don't open until an hour after the NDC drop. Sigh, would have been nice to have in hand to break out Sunday but i don't want to take chances

Wanna grab for a shop local to my girl but they're FCFS but they don't open until an hour after the NDC drop. Sigh, would have been nice to have in hand to break out Sunday but i don't want to take chances
What size are you?

Back
Top Bottom