2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NIKETOWN BOSTON (617) 267-3400 IS NOW TAKING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE FIRECRACKERS!
repped, much thanks man, got that rare 13 in the red and at a better price than everyone else! Told myself I wouldn't cop but I was regretting it today

Last edited:
Just called all 3 looking for a 2nd pair of Reds to stock.....
Santa Monica only has a few pairs of 8's left.
Boston has a mix of smaller sizes like 8-10 and then a size 14.
Chicago has everything up to 10.5

No 13 for me :frown: good luck though!

WOW John00 is on point today, repped all those posts. Not interested in copping either color way but its nice to know I easily could have.

Stopped by Kickk Spot today while in DC. Prices were rape but I didn't expect anything less. I don't think I saw any SBs for under 220. They even had the McRads for $220. If I wasn't on my phone there would be multiple emojis to express my thoughts lol

NIKETOWN BOSTON (617) 267-3400 IS NOW TAKING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE FIRECRACKERS!
My man (insert Denzel gif).

Good looks brotha. Patience pays off. Wasn't going to be fooled into dropping $150+. Will probably scoop the Blacks down the line to complete the pack.

Good looks brotha. Patience pays off. Wasn't going to be fooled into dropping $150+. Will probably scoop the Blacks down the line to complete the pack.

How much did they charge shipped? Just called Boston, no size 11 in the Reds and awaiting a call back from Chicago. Im slowly selling off my Jordans and buying Dunks to replace them...

How much did they charge shipped? Just called Boston, no size 11 in the Reds and awaiting a call back from Chicago. Im slowly selling off my Jordans and buying Dunks to replace them...
They typically don't have the exact total offhand as they ring the orders thru later in the day, but it's box price ($98) plus your state's tax plus $10.75 shipping.

Little less than $115 for me. Every little bit counts.

Can't wait to break these out:

quick question for anyone who has a pair and has worn em in the rain, do the soles yellow at all? They're translucent but its a very dark blue -- not really an "icy" sole. Any input would be appreciated, not tryna let this NY weather hold me back

I noticed no yellow as of yet.

You are doing the right thing. I've been doing that for 2 yrs now. Only J's I've purchased are the DB's and 11's...Im pretty much over Jordan Brand.

NIKE SANTA MONICA (310) 393-7384 IS NOW TAKING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE FIRECRACKER DUNK LOW IN BOTH COLOR WAYS!!! THEY HAVE SIZES LEFT!!!!
damn I was trying to get a second pair of the reds. yesterday they told me no phone orders for 48 hrs
mean.gif

The lady told me they had my size and they put it up front and will call back later for payment and shipping info, i dont know if he/she told you that?
Same as well, they actually called me back twice to confirm everything

Last edited:
hmm i hope they actually have the sizes and not just telling us to get our hopes up, really want the red pair 

Fcking Awesome, this thread is the only thread I come to on this forum. & the last few pages are the reason why.

I picked up the red pair & could've gotten the hat but I was debating so I told me boy to sell it if someone wanted it. I didn't want to keep it from someone that already had their minds made. So the debate is over and now I want the hat, If anyone knows who has the FC hat please please shoot me a PM or whatever. THanks guys!

smh at nt chi earlier i called tried order 8.5 he said no phone orders for 48hrs then i called back earlier talked some one else no more 8.5 but they are taking orders so i got a 9 smh

Back
Top Bottom