2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's probably the craziest thing about this thread. You can come in, say some **** that gets you instantly disliked, and STILL get help. I love it.

hahaha...

to me the sb thread is a sneaker resthaven of sorts... not to be confused with a resthaven for... um yeah. Somehow, in this janky sneaker world, we all found this thread only looking for sb info and in turn found a GENUINELY helpful and informative community. Shouts out to all the posters that continue to make this the best forum on NT.

Is it over yet? Can I come back now?

Not yet, not until everyone gets their bttf dunks. Nikestore is the 22nd and more places in the US get their shipments soon, if everyone eats then its safe lol

Last edited:
These might end up discounted. They are still all over the place. It's nice to see an easy pickup for all those that wanted De La lows

Just sent an email to size? Bout canceling my DLS order so be on the lookout for a sz 9UK/10US to pop back up on there if ya need it

Tried to stay patient and wait for the local but was hard to pass up the price on tactics. Had a few $ in my PayPal so helped w/ the cost.

Back
Top Bottom