2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And to think... my boss stopped me to chat on my way to drop off some product. I looked him dead square in his eyes and told him "look man... I'm having stomach issues! Can we talk later?!" Just so I could make this restock... And for WHAT?!!
Told my boss I had to go to the back to work on a file, now I'm stuck back here finding a file to do.

Question,

Are the restocks pairs that have just been kept in the factory or do they just produce some more at a really small production rate and release them?
Has anyone compared production dates of restocks to the first release?

They're held back pairs or returned pairs or canceled pairs

Told my boss I had to go to the back to work on a file, now I'm stuck back here finding a file to do.

Just do what I do... Open up a container of white out, spread Pens all over your desk and start copying old paperwork! Gets em everytime [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I was like great.... my boss just had to call me 2 minutes before I would have normally left and now I get home late and miss this?

Luckily it wasn't true so I feel better

My sparkle/moto helmets or whatever came in today

I like them a lot

Last edited:
Facts or just speculation?

Just asking because I don't see a reason why one would return, either sell them or return them to Nike? Why ship them back? Even then, surprised there's enough to warrant a restock.

Facts or just speculation?
Just asking because I don't see a reason why one would return, either sell them or return them to Nike? Why ship them back? Even then, surprised there's enough to warrant a restock.

Well they're not separate production runs outside the independence air max 90s for whatever reason

Canceled because people got meg'd, overseas pairs that didn't move, and pairs are held in order to be restocked

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

**** [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

It should never be that serious to get a pair of shoes. Soon you're gonna have to buy a car to be able to buy a chance at a raffle ticket to win a chance to buy some other stuff that comes with a link to the shoes you want to buy.

I've been wondering why the name bot stuck instead of a script like they are.
Probably because to people who aren't computer code literate, the word bot is much more easy to relate to and understand. (Ex. A robot that can get you shoes, to put it plainly) than the word script, which means nothing to me as I don't have a clue how computer code works.

one release date I was able to get a white pair using no scripts or anything..... and it was the only time EVER I've been able to get something on NDC ever...... And it's crazy that it was the one shoe I wanted the most since I began buying Nikes (and still the one shoe I would use for my one cop from NDC)

Still beating myself up for not grabbing 2 black pairs for retail (didn't have my size for the second so I passed)

as a 33 year old that was on a board at 6 and loved not only lance mountain (whole Powell Peralta crew really ) but Michael Jordan it makes me sick that this shoe sells out to people that not only never watched Michael play on TV but don't even know who lance mountain is.

Ya'll Dudes Still Caught Up On LM's Tho? :rolleyes

Anyone That Thought They Had A Shot At These Without A Bot And Actually Wasted Time Attempting For These Needs A Serious Priorities Evaluation :smh:

Nike Got These Fools Lying To Boss And Skipping Out On Their Work Over A Pipe Dream :rofl:

Last edited:

as a 33 year old that was on a board at 6 and loved not only lance mountain (whole Powell Peralta crew really ) but Michael Jordan it makes me sick that this shoe sells out to people that not only never watched Michael play on TV but don't even know who lance mountain is.
as a 41 year old skateboarder, I agree 100000%

I was so excited last year that I got both pairs on release day

Back
Top Bottom