2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I rock anything with them. I don't usually match anyways...

Lol yea. I saw someone yesterday rocking with a dark red button up & black jeans and it still looked ok somehow haha. I always try to match at least a lil. I feel awkward when I completely dont match unless im at work then idc lol

Hey guys. Guess what shoe this shirt was bought for

My extra sz 10 De La Souls came in yesterday...not sure if I wanna keep em, return them to Size? or try trading em for something. Not really one to double up or resell. Btw what are yall rocking with them? Idk what to really wear with em lol

I wore cargo shorts and a black tee shirt

Last edited:
THe OG box of the haze dunks.. And yeah i did not buy the shoes today i was tellig the guy that u can find Haze dunks for cheap .. Cause i did and the picture was proof

Actually if they were in the OG box the tongue would say haze, you have the regular box pair.

When you don't know what to wear with your kicks go neutral colors man.... Google neutral colors if your having trouble

my friend in NYC told me there were some size 9.5 sb dunks for $50 before 30% off in the flushing nike outlet

My extra sz 10 De La Souls came in yesterday...not sure if I wanna keep em, return them to Size? or try trading em for something. Not really one to double up or resell. Btw what are yall rocking with them? Idk what to really wear with em lol

khaki/beige > denim IMO...something about the blue throws it off for me

Yea they def look much better with the beige pants look. I was actually looking for brown chinos to rock with em lol

Nike SB Dunk Low - De La Soul Review (2015)

Sorry for the shaky cam guys.. I even tried stabilizing it but yeah just didn't work out. I'll figure something out soon. Need some kind of stand instead of noob phone in hand setup.

Had someone tell me he actually BOUGHT a pair of kicks after seeing one of my review vids... no higher praise than that!!! :nthat:

Thank you so much for your support everyone.

Back
Top Bottom