2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The QS shoe that keeps on giving. Lol. Theres no way anyone can complain that they didnt get a pair

Last edited:
I can't remember who posted a shot of them wearing the Central Park/Maple Leaf Dunks, but thank you for doing so! I picked them up becaus of it and I love them. Love the green laces with the red tips.

It probably was me. I wear them at least once a week lol

Too clean!
smokin.gif
you already know!

I need to find some Bruts. Nice pickup!
thx

Brut's are a classic and still looking mighty fresh today. Repped for same day wear 
nthat.gif
def classic
Brut's are solid, you don't see too many being sold which means people bought to wear
this is my 2nd pair...first pair went from fresh to crusty to lawn mowing shoes to basura....was glad to find another fresh pair

legends boardshop in fullerton is taking pre orders for the corks.  In store only tho. 

bttf - those lacelooks look dope!  

Last edited:
My DLS finally came they look great super stoked to have them also my red/sail's came in such a clean colorway.

The only thing was my wife was home so i got the old stink eye lol followed by "two pairs, really two pairs" lol i said at least i got one on sale.

These are just so clean IMO
Sorry for the dirty room it's laundry day.

Saw the red slippers in person at blades this past weekend and all I can say is people actually like that crap?! Color was totally whack, patent leather looks like laminated cardboard. Couldn't believe how bad they were. Now mangoes, and a couple other leftover GR's were looking on point.

Saw the red slippers in person at blades this past weekend and all I can say is people actually like that crap?! Color was totally whack, patent leather looks like laminated cardboard. Couldn't believe how bad they were. Now mangoes, and a couple other leftover GR's were looking on point.
LOL, just copped a pair and wore them yesterday.

Personally, I like them. I like the all red colorway though so maybe I'm a sucker.

Plus, rapcoz hooked me up with a deal on them.

Sidenote, I'm starting to regret my preorder on the Corks in a 10... Feels like I should have got a 10.5.

Personally, I like them. I like the all red colorway though so maybe I'm a sucker.

Sidenote, I'm starting to regret my preorder on the Corks in a 10... Feels like I should have got a 10.5.

No worries, once the cork flakes off the toe box you'll have plenty of space!

:lol:

That patent leather was a lot lighter than I expected. Are youreferring to those royal lows with the mango guts right?? Everytime I see those I feel like I should cop but I always resist

laugh.gif
lmao dead.
foot work for todaY

Last edited:

Hey man, that's just my opinion. Obviously if you're into it then that's cool but I just couldn't believe it. Maybe the display pair was a dud but the color looks nowhere near ruby... looked washed out or something. Looked like a dark pastel red... Almost chalky red... dunno how to describe it.

That patent leather was a lot lighter than I expected. Are youreferring to those royal lows with the mango guts right?? Everytime I see those I feel like I should cop but I always resist
EXACTLY. Way lighter than expected. And yeah, those blue lows with mango hints. Gorgeous shoe and the suede wasn't half bad. Probably around de la low quality. Only reason I wasn't happy with the de las was because I expected a higher-than-GR quality suede after all those pictures.

EXACTLY. Way lighter than expected. And yeah, those blue lows with mango hints. Gorgeous shoe and the suede wasn't half bad. Probably around de la low quality. Only reason I wasn't happy with the de las was because I expected a higher-than-GR quality suede after all those pictures.
So light it was almost ashy... I bought a pair for my brother to go along with the dorothys and the tin man.. We Kansas folk take this OZ ish seriously lol... when he got them the first question he asked me was how long these shoes had been in the sunlight due to the huge color differences..

I couldn't help but laugh yet still feel his pain for wasting bread on that shoe.

Last edited:
I love the mangoes, I need to unds them soon. Thanks for reminding me I had them. :lol:

Nike knew they could go with 'GR quality' suede on the de las and they'd still sell like hot cakes...but I agree...was hoping for some butter...not margarine...

laugh.gif
:frown: 

Hey man, that's just my opinion. Obviously if you're into it then that's cool but I just couldn't believe it. Maybe the display pair was a dud but the color looks nowhere near ruby... looked washed out or something. Looked like a dark pastel red... Almost chalky red... dunno how to describe it.
No, by all means, I value opinions... I see where you're coming from too. I just thought that lighter red patent leather was to give the effect of ruby red slippers sparkling in the light and having 3-4 different tones of red.

Mangos are nice, I still need to unDS mine but I think I copped them for like $40 on a discount.

Back
Top Bottom