2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

De la lows come in today. I have a high threshold for quality so if they don't pass inspection, they're going right back.

Those blueberry dunks look cool. Materials will make/break em.

Been a lot of that. Tired ole game with Nike.

BttF's dropping on SPoT tomorrow. No time posted yet but I'd either guess around 10am or 1pm

I can vouch for the SPOT release tomorrow...no time though....@rapcoz2134 you wanna take a stab at the time since you were mad close today on the DLS restock?
Just bought Air Mag's for $142 shipped. That's the lowest I could find resell.
BillsMafia, I'm still not convinced you aren't a troll account haha.

I wanna say they came both ways. I have the skinny tongue which is an orange label and I believe the fat tongue was a green label just like the way ostriches were. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
Fat tongues were overseas
I think you might be right. Waiting for someone to clarify. The ones I found are DS and def fat tongue, no mention of them being stuffed, and have the green label.

Edit- according to this post on stashed boxes your first post was right.
https://forums.stashedboxes.com/thread/barf-samples/190880/

Last edited:
I feel like I've seen that Primitive collab somewhere before...

Just me, or did they just throw a black tongue and toe cap on those Tape Box GRs?

Last edited:
I feel like I've seen that Primitive collab somewhere before...

Just me, or did they just throw a black tongue and toe cap on those Tape Box GRs?
I thought I was having deja vu looking at those pics

I'm with you on this one

Last edited:
Yeah Nike is tryna pull a fast one. I wouldn't of even thought twice about it except something told me it was the primitive collab.. Might of been intuition, might of been in the description, not sure. But they also used a similar colorway on his p Rod 7's

Unless they add an enormous amount of detail into this shoe I'm already out lol

These are DS and there's no mention of them being stuffed-- Im leaning towards they came both ways.. Any other thoughts?
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331400896735
I did more research late into the night, and I have determined that they came both ways. That pear you posted is my size too. Just so you know I paid $130 for a PADS pair early this year,off of eBay. That seller has some great DS shoes, slightly above market, then add in shipping. But it's great paying for piece of mind.

If that's the Primitive Dunk then I'm a bit disappointed

I understand they are using a P Rod 1 color way but so many better options, personally would have picked the unique OG release to model a Dunk after

If that's the Primitive Dunk then I'm a bit disappointed

I understand they are using a P Rod 1 color way but so many better options, personally would have picked the unique OG release to model a Dunk after

Now if they went with this...I would def pick up!

Broke right now so I'll have to skip on the BttF drop and hope the price stays around retail or lower in a few days :/

SPoT just decides to drop right after I get back from Disney World

Back
Top Bottom