2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Aside from ISO Blue Lobs and Skunks...what are the top 5 most sought after/expensive Blue Box era Dunks?

Off the top of my head I can think of Cheech 'n' Chongs, True Reds...what else?

Aside from ISO Blue Lobs and Skunks...what are the top 5 most sought after/expensive Blue Box era Dunks?

Statue Of Liberties?

Edit: Space Jams?

...still think we should compile a list of every SB dunk w/pics.

Last edited:

Seems like people always are talking about Skunk and Ms. Pacman here, but I don't know how those would rank in terms of cost.

Last edited:

Seems like people always are talking about Skunk and Ms. Pacman here, but I don't know how those would rank in terms of cost.
Yeah, I need skunks. But stussy and cheech n chongs etc gotta be better

Do F+F Entourages count? 
Talking mostly just released pairs...I have a pair I'm trying to trade in this FB group and I said I only was interested in Blue Box or older pairs...@bballermarkie was just thinking out loud on my post about what pairs of Blue Box Dunks would command more than the pair I'm trying to trade (I'll leave them unnamed as to not spam the thread)...and I couldn't really think of anything other than what's already been mentioned...BITUSAs as well, maybe.

Edit: Huxtables, maybe Brain Wrecks?

Last edited:

Talking mostly just released pairs...I have a pair I'm trying to trade in this FB group and I said I only was interested in Blue Box or older pairs...@bballermarkie was just thinking out loud on my post about what pairs of Blue Box Dunks would command more than the pair I'm trying to trade (I'll leave them unnamed as to not spam the thread)...and I couldn't really think of anything other than what's already been mentioned...BITUSAs as well, maybe.

Of all the ones mentioned so far, I think it goes Skunks, Huxtables, Brain Wrecks, True Reds, SoL, Cheech and Chong, BITUSA/Blue Lob, Space Jams. #2-#5 are all within $25-50 though... so some might be interchangeable.

Keep editing the list but damn lots of blue box are expensive. I usually don't even consider blue box in top 3 eras but there's a lot going on there.

Last edited:

Do F+F Entourages count? 

Talking mostly just released pairs...I have a pair I'm trying to trade in this FB group and I said I only was interested in Blue Box or older pairs...@bballermarkie
was just thinking out loud on my post about what pairs of Blue Box Dunks would command more than the pair I'm trying to trade (I'll leave them unnamed as to not spam the thread)...and I couldn't really think of anything other than what's already been mentioned...BITUSAs as well, maybe.

Imma price your pair at $300 to be fair.

That dude talking was acting like he was gonna have blue box stuff that was fair and away more expensive

SOL, BITs, C&C, Huxtables, and SJ Max out $350. I don't see that as blowing them OUTTA the water.

That dude talking was acting like he was gonna have blue box stuff that was fair and away more expensive

SOL, BITs, C&C, Huxtables, and SJ Max out $350. I don't see that as blowing them OUTTA the water.
For trade, often there is some deficit as you rarely get a perfect 1:1 but a majority of the shoes on the list I made are above that value for sure. BITUSA, Blue Lobs, and Space Jams are the only ones I'd consider trading. The issue is that you guys are a 13 so that always messes with my head value-wise.

Keep editing the list but damn lots of blue box are expensive. I usually don't even consider blue box in top 3 eras but there's a lot going on there.
Blue Box era is so interesting because the high points are VERY HIGH....and the low points (mid tops without the straps anyone?) were so low that people started the "SB is dead" crap.

Also Dan, this size 13 life is hard sometimes man. When I look for deals on the bay there's all types of stuff in size 9-10.5 that's hella cheap....the same shoe for a 13 will be 100+ 
mean.gif

Could be worse, when I look up size 14 stuff for fun most shoes don't exist.

SOL, BITs, C
For trade, often there is some deficit as you rarely get a perfect 1:1 but a majority of the shoes on the list I made are above that value for sure. BITUSA, Blue Lobs, and Space Jams are the only ones I'd consider trading. The issue is that you guys are a 13 so that always messes with my head value-wise.

I don't think I'd trade either but from a pure value standpoint I think everyone is in the same ball park. Not like we're talking gibsons for tiff lows

If you come in a Thread and see a link for a hot sneaker and it was posted 1-2hrs ago....Safe to say they are prolly OOS!

Anybody think those that CNCPTS collab materials will be "canvas" if so I gotta switch them insoles ASAP when I get my pair.

Everything will be fine
Sadest thing was the loss of a mint set of 1958 Topps baseball cards
Don't even price them, it'll make you sick

Oh and no flood insurance.... First time ever flooded.... Built in 1960
Glad to hear everything will be okay!!

1958 complete set though 
nerd.gif
 ....Dodgers first year in LA. Koufax, Drysdale, Hodges, Snider, Reese etc. Yikes.

Multi-quoted to add SoL and Huxtable, but I see y'all got to those. This about those Gibsons you had up for trade? I almost commented for you to keep them, but didn't want to deal with all the comment replies from people I don't know in that group cloggin up my phone screen. 
laugh.gif

Speaking of size 13, I'm starting to think that I need to start copping 13s instead of 12s.  My pinky toes aren't feeling the 12s anymore even when I loosen the laces all the way. I've always been a 12.5 but sized down to a 12 in SBs because of the price jump/competition to cop 13s.  But I'm seriously considering seeing what the size 13 life is like.  I acquired Viotechs in a 13 and I swim in those but that might just have to be what it is.

Speaking of size 13, I'm starting to think that I need to start copping 13s instead of 12s.  My pinky toes aren't feeling the 12s anymore even when I loosen the laces all the way. I've always been a 12.5 but sized down to a 12 in SBs because of the price jump/competition to cop 13s.  But I'm seriously considering seeing what the size 13 life is like.  I acquired Viotechs in a 13 and I swim in those but that might just have to be what it is.

I know that feel! My fellow size 12.5er I'll let you know 13s are the way to go since we've been snubbed by dunk sbs lol. I wear 12s too but the little extra room in 13s is more comfy imo

Back
Top Bottom