2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

untokyos are flames. surprised they arent more hyped w/white on white being the color of this summer for shoes

To Be Honest, The corks are nice in person!

Black Suede Toe Guard and Nike Check

I wish the Sole had some Black in it instead of Grey!

Dope Dunk compared to others

only reason I'm passing is cuz im not paying retail for an SB Dunk ever again. Seeing the De La lows available for $95 a week after release has me shook :nerd:

I had no problem paying retail for dls lo n will cop another pair next month if I find them still sitting and cheap

More shipments of DLS should be shipping out in the next week or two... I might triple :lol:

More shipments of DLS should be shipping out in the next week or two... I might triple
laugh.gif

Corks are a GR, yes. And so are the mcflys... which should be hitting more shops this week :nerd:

Got the Corks off Premier this morning. If I can flourish on a good disco I will be doubling.  Love the shoe... the grey on the sole is weak tho

only reason I'm passing is cuz im not paying retail for an SB Dunk ever again. Seeing the De La lows available for $95 a week after release has me shook :nerd:

Yeah I copped three pairs of DLS all from different places.. All below retail. At this point the only release I'm concerning myself with is the atlas collab

Those will hopefully be copped at discount.

#neverforgetthecode

Just picked up my un-tokyos. Well before I picked up my package I checked my paypal account. I noticed it was higher than expected so I decided to try and figure out why. I then noticed Nike's transaction with Nike was now detailed as "expired" and the transaction had been refunded. Has this ever happened to anyone? I've never had any hiccups with Nike Transactions so this is pretty odd.. I'm also am not a fool and know nothing in this world is free so I just figured I'd see if anyone else has ever experienced this?

Not sure what happened to that last post but it was all sorts of jankitty. I'm real excited for these, haven't tried them on cause I'm just not ready to get em dirty yet Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom