2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I definitely dig these! They are stained canvas snug for whomever asked.. That snugness never bothered me but for some it may so be advised you may wanna half size up

Good ish broham! Thanks for the info!

Got my Un-Tokyo in from NDC, I'm happy with them, and if they end up showing up for under 50, I want to get 2 more pairs, one to keep on ice for a few years another to get creative with.

Just got my BttF's in from SPoT. Anyone else not immediately open a package as soon as you get it? Like the anticipation of just knowing it's there..idk lolol. Probably in the minority

Just got my BttF's in from SPoT. Anyone else not immediately open a package as soon as you get it? Like the anticipation of just knowing it's there..idk lolol. Probably in the minority

I typically have my **** halfway open before I hit the door lol

I'm hella impatient.

Im really digging those black n blu's, simple and hawt.
Pumped about a new Toddy B dunk, butter be a skunk low elohel..
Wearing the summits to hit up some Witcher at Brobama's pad \/

Did I read correctly earlier that DLS lows can be found at less than retail prices? In a size 11 :nerd: ? Or was that only the highs that are going for really cheap now and I missed the boat on the lows?

SIZE 11 :nerd: I've decided to not buy shoes if they don't fit me this year. Especially since the chances I have to wear sneakers are getting slimmer now. Thanks for the heads up though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom