2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's up fellow dunk addicts? I was looking for a little info on a GR dunk high I copped on deep discount. It's the Bred color way with clear sole. Pretty good materials,has that snakeskin look to the swoosh. My local didn't get it in and have only seen one other pair on ebay and it was way over priced! Just curious why so few around. Thanks

the need for attention...pathetic

#AnythingForLikes

What's up fellow dunk addicts? I was looking for a little info on a GR dunk high I copped on deep discount. It's the Bred color way with clear sole. Pretty good materials,has that snakeskin look to the swoosh. My local didn't get it in and have only seen one other pair on ebay and it was way over priced! Just curious why so few around. Thanks

Not many shops booked it, so not that many pairs available on the secondary market.

Snake Eye Dunks? They were all over for deep discounts at one point

Never mind you said High

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom