2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dang i would get hot on some disposables for $38

suede looks great

ICBINB+logo+2011.png

I'm on live chat right now trying to find those and the blk/gum snakeskins.

Snakeskins completely gone. :smh:

Last edited:
What up fam, I was hoping you guys can help. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I got stuck with some unexpected medical bills and need to sell some kicks. I've never had to do it before, so I was hoping for some tips. I want a quick turn around, but I also want to stay safe and not get burned. Any advice is appreciated.

What up fam, I was hoping you guys can help. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I got stuck with some unexpected medical bills and need to sell some kicks. I've never had to do it before, so I was hoping for some tips. I want a quick turn around, but I also want to stay safe and not get burned. Any advice is appreciated.

eBay is gonna be the fastest way to sell and get money quickly

solesupremacy.com

eBay might be the fastest way but you gotta take in the fact that you will be hit with fees from PayPal and then your monthly eBay fees.. It does add up and if you aren't a regular seller ( if your new to eBay) it takes awhile to get money processed IE you gotta wait till the buyer receives the shoes then 2 days itll clear then another 3 days for the money to be available in your bank it's a 2 week process!

Local outlet had a few pairs of Disposables a couple weeks ago for $59.99 - 30% off..

They have a bunch of Acapulco Golds right now in scattered sizes for $69.99....

are the AG's 30% off too? which outlet iydm

Probably San Leandro. I've seen those Black/Orange 3M highs there still, those all black/infrared sole tape box highs, AG highs, Turbo Green lows, Disposables, and a bunch of other stuff there. Thing is it is a clearence store, so kind of random. However, they keep sizes in the back. They didn't want to get me the black/infrared sole highs though because they were still in the create or something, which was unfortunate. Oh, also saw the all canvas orange dunk highs as well.

AG Highs were $40 no sale

Canvas highs were $40 no sale.

But they have sales all the damn time. No idea if they ship.

Last edited:
Damn AG highs for $40 is a great deal. Those have become one of my favorite pairs. Still kinda wish I hadn't bought on RD
laugh.gif

Where is the best place to buy replacment laces from and what length do I need for highs?

I have the venom green/black pair and am considering swapping in either yellow or aqua blue laces to make a "batman inspired high" just based on the color combo. Unfortunately the liner is venom green though. Any suggestions?

Where is the best place to buy replacment laces from and what length do I need for highs?

I have the venom green/black pair and am considering swapping in either yellow or aqua blue laces to make a "batman inspired high" just based on the color combo. Unfortunately the liner is venom green though. Any suggestions?

Fully laced and you probably need 60 inches depending on size

Always coming with the heat. Repped. I need to bring myself to wear mine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom