2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't see how Nike is the problem, skate shops still make their profits by selling MSRP. Skate shops have to stop blaming Nike for not being able to sell their GR SBs or non SB products.

I wouldn't mind if Nike SB made a multi-flyknit dunk.

Might be a little cheesy but I think the execution could be really dope.

I understand that there are issues with Nike flooding skateshops with GRs and the like, but man, some of the skateshop owners I've met in the past are seriously the worst business owners you could possibly imagine
laugh.gif

Finally pulled the trigger on some tinker j-rods. reunited again. I beat my last pair to the ground then sold them for $120 back when they released. Will beat these to the ground too.

Last edited:
Cant wait for the 90 World Series pack. Don't know how much truth there is to this,but I heard the insole on the reds low is supposed to have something to do with the nasty boys. That would be cool
That would be nice...maybe the A's should reference Ricky Henderson.

I'm getting the Reds for sure, IDK about the A's tho...I don't like Green & Yellow shoes so I wouldn't wear them often....but I wanna complete the pack.

Yea I'm on the hunt for salt stains in a size 11 myself but for under retail.

Also looking to pick up Fast Times below $70. I know I can find this year's valentine's for good disco which I still will pick up.

I understand that there are issues with Nike flooding skateshops with GRs and the like, but man, some of the skateshop owners I've met in the past are seriously the worst business owners you could possibly imagine
laugh.gif
Exactly.

My boys & I actually own a small clothing store based in Sherman Oaks, CA and after reading, watching, and listening to podcasts about being a successful business one thing that they tell you is to not go into business because of your love for something but to go into business to make money and sell** things.

A lot of these skate shops are owned by hardcore skaters and not business savy men or salespeople.

When I go to local spots to check out what they have, it just looks like a bunch of skate kids just hanging out on their computer just there to ring people up and not actually trying to sell something to a client that's inside of a store.

Even with all that said, it is still extremely hard trying to move the GR SBs but they still have to stop blaming Nike. If they want to upcharge their stuff, go for it but in this day in age and where anyone can have a store on the internet it's too hard to compete with upcharging.

Last edited:
Even with all that said, it is still extremely hard trying to move the GR SBs but they still have to stop blaming Nike. If they want to upcharge their stuff, go for it but in this day in age and where anyone can have a store on the internet it's too hard to compete with upcharging.
Can we talk about this point?

Is there anyway to make GR's become better sellers?

Personally I think 3 out of every 5 GRs are good looks, yet almost everyone waits for a disco (I do too, just got the Central Parks for 50 lol). Can you slow this down by cutting the numbers of GRs shipped to stores? Lowering MSRP (which would never happen)? Is there another option I'm missing?

My black Lance Mountains came in and I'm stuck at work wearing GR's

EDIT: Also, apparently Primitive has not shipped some orders of the dunks because they ran out of boxes. I placed my order right when it went live, for what it is worth. Also, their site is kind of crap. But they are cool on the phone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom