2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I´m aware that these are no SBs but since there isn´t an active threat for other dunks:

Have these things released anywhere else or does anyone got more infos on them? http://www.shoepalace.com/nike-705433-601-dunk-cmft-premium-mens-lifestyle-shoes-light-crimson.html

They seem to be the "red october" dunks we saw at the beginning of the year, give and take a few details, and I´m suprised that they didn´t get more recognition. Interested if anybody knows what is up with these. thx.

My boy just offered me ds '99 sole swapped bred 4s or skunk SBS worn once for my quai 1 ds. That bred 4 '99 looks the go...
But I really want skunks, and have 2912 bred 4s... Hard choice

6th anniversary breakfast with the wife, broke these out for the occasion! Happy weekend fam!

I'm going to head over to my local this morning to take a look at the Primitives, but 99% sure I'm not buying them

Got to save that $ for whatever hell is about to be unleashed on my wallet next week

My boy just offered me ds '99 sole swapped bred 4s or skunk SBS worn once for my quai 1 ds. That bred 4 '99 looks the go...

I'd probably jump on those skunks. Seems too nice to pass up. But I feel where you coming from on the 99 swaps as my 2012 4s slightly started cracking already but that's from heavy wearing. All in all I'd still go with skunks though.

6th anniversary breakfast with the wife, broke these out for the occasion! Happy weekend fam!

Congrats man.

If tactics posts them up. Try SUMMERDEAL for 20 percent off entire site. Waiting to see

Nice heads up on that.

Yeh thinking skunks now. I don't own them so I always want that shoe I don't have, can make do with no Nike air, n I'm a heavy smoker... Sleep on it

Dunno if it's too late to chime in but I'd say go with the skunks. The shoe will last you longer in the long run and look nicer. And if you already have the 2012 black cements I would just wear those. And another retro of the black cements shouldn't be too far away if we are getting a white cement retro next year

All recent pickups? You are a machine if so. Seeing the Stussy's so often in the thread now makes me want to try to find a pair for myself while people are getting rid of them again.

All recent pickups? You are a machine if so. Seeing the Stussy's so often in the thread now makes me want to try to find a pair for myself while people are getting rid of them again.

Haha nah. The stussys and low de las are new. I just got home from school and wanted to do the comparison pics.

Stussys and Diamonds are related right? I didn't make that up in my head

They are indeed related: Team Manager Series from the Summer of 05

Diamond Dunk Low
Stussy Dunk Low
Real Skateboards "Mission" Blazer
Alien Workshop "Trifecta" FC

and the Nike SB Team Edition "Family"

Back
Top Bottom