2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Totally off topic but all Seinfeld episodes are now available on Hulu Plus which you can get a 7 day free trial for if anyone wants to binge watch the best show ever for free!

edit: got confirmation emails for both orders so I guess I'm good

They told me if I ordered from two separate accounts, they would ship both shoes. Which I did. I got both confs as well. So hopefully you are getting both too.

It is amazing how distracted these shoes made me for the last two weeks :smh: I am on fire at work now

Last edited:
just need to find my white paint so I can make a decent looking SOL green (seagrass?)

It's going to look like total crap, I'm just calling it now

got confiirmations for both of my Atlas pairs.... using same account.... but I wrote notes to them in both comment boxes ( I always do because they read them and normally comment back)

still nervous until they have tracking #s

Forget them headaches, go on head and cop mane!

Kidding, do what you gotta do to get where you need to be. Desperate eBay sellers will always exist lol

Haha, exactly. Plus I'm done paying resell for kicks especially when i can cop about 5 pair of these for what people want for 1 mediocre hyped release now.

@theLtrain

Did you happen to see the gray pair in hand? I'm leaning towards copping the gray pair now. But I'm still iffy on quality.

Thanks

The gray was of the same cut--plastic plastic leather and that weird felt like nubuck found on many GR.

Not sure if this is old news, but I just got an email from Continuum saying they're selling the Familia collabs this Friday the 3rd.  Just thought I'd throw it out there for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom