2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How long does it usually take for a dunk to hit sales racks? I want PB Dunks 100% but if I could give my wallet a break this weekend it would appreciate it. Just dont wanna miss this pair.
I don't know if it will sit long enough to be put on disco. I've seen a few ebay listings pop up around $250 and I don't know if that's due to actual hype or resellers trying to create it. Either way, I'm hoping it will be an easy cop on RD.

Meh, this is actually the most chill and relaxed thread on NT, and in fact that shoe has its own thread. That's where you should be posting. Nobody said "you don't belong here" please stop with the hyperbole, just take it to the proper thread is all.
its chill for the most part, but ive seen it get ugly on certain releases (like all threads) and thats where all the elitisim shows up. And I don't even think its a shoe that deserves its own thread but whatever.
you came in bashing SB's especially the Atlas Dunk which is awesome then expect sympathy for some hyped up all red dunk that people only want because of the Yeezy effect...sorry for straight truth
LMAO i never came in here bashing anything. See this is what I'm talking about. I guess I can't just like the red dunks without hating everything else here right? Don't attack me for **** I never said.

the problem is there isn't a general dunks (non-sb) thread on NT so peeps come in here for all dunk talk

I need the PBs. I preorder that shirt so I have to cop on release. If someone can provide me with a direct link that will be really helpful.

the problem is there isn't a general dunks (non-sb) thread on NT so peeps come in here for all dunk talk
and that's fine but it has been said many times that some non dunk sb talk is tolerated and the mods have basically allowed us to check ourselves some call it elitist but once someone In this thread gets annoyed by the non dunk SB talk then its time to drop it and get the train back on track... if you don't agree with this method find a different thread or just stay lurking

Last edited:
TJ Maxx ROs .... I'm dead
roll.gif
I've almost bought some CMFT Dunks before because I liked some of the colorways.  I could never pull the trigger.  Something about that swoosh is just...  Wrong.  It's like the US Polo Co. of Dunks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom