2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

****! I accidentally clicked 14 instead of 13 and didn't notice til I checked out. SON OF A *****

Yeahhh...there was no 13 :-/

It's weird, because there was a size SKU for a 13, but I'm pretty sure I was first to access the link, so they couldn't have sold out before I saw them.

Yea those sandy highs look ok. But nothing like bttf or chairman baos. And i agree looks like flamingo legs. Fern highs look ok .

Lil info. They ying and yang dunks lows we saw a lil bit ago. My source told me its 1 pair of dunks. 1 shoe ying and one shoe yang . not 2 diff dunks. Also told me those sasquach lows have heavy furry suede lkke the skunks.

Yea those sandy highs look ok. But nothing like bttf or chairman baos. And i agree looks like flamingo legs. Fern highs look ok .

Lil info. They ying and yang dunks lows we saw a lil bit ago. My source told me its 1 pair of dunks. 1 shoe ying and one shoe yang . not 2 diff dunks. Also told me those sasquach lows have heavy furry suede lkke the skunks.

nooooooo_elf.gif

I wanted the familias bad and all and I copped the 11 and a 6(Edit:4). but im really upset the bots got me on the Statue of liberty forces. Like I feel half of my day is going to be empty because of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom