2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To be fair, very few % of skaters wear size 12 or above. Most are teenagers who fall in the 8-11 range.

Sucks for the collectors, but also makes it that much more special in a way.

Why would a size up fit tight?
I'm sorry I worded that horribly.

I am a true 12.5. 13 fits me the best, 12 can work with roomier shoes. This is a shoe I'll need the 13 in. I accidentally ordered the size 14 from SPoT, not watching where I was clicking in my haste. I ended up getting my 13 from Familia, expecting SPoT would cancel my 14 like the other guy in here. They told me they can't cancel because it's a QS.

So, if they do fit tight, I was trying to say a true size 13'er might want to go with a 14, and if that's the case, I could help them out.

My apologies for my poorly worded previous post.

Within a couples seconds :smh:

To be fair, very few % of skaters wear size 12 or above. Most are teenagers who fall in the 8-11 range.

That's true -- but honestly, how many Nike SB customers are actually skating in them?  That fact the bigger sizes always sell out immediately should be a clue to Nike / retailers.

To be fair basketball players will tend to have have larger feet with more sizes of 12+ and the size scale still tends to trend downward (outside things like Hyperdunks and the ilk)

The sizing thing more relates to Nike being more interests in building their brand from the younger generations which I can't blame them for

Wow - CCS really bungled the launch -- didn't tweet link, no one could find the shoe on site for hours, and when I found it - one size availabe.  The hell?

Last edited:
CIVIL (401) 383-1622 HAS THE BLUE OX UP! SCATTERED SIZES, SIZES 8,11-11.5 AND 13 CONFIRMED! CALL NOW!

@Professor Chaos  @Siye  Ya - saw that, good looking out.  Was on the fence on these.  Was trying for an easy cop or nothing.  Probably won't be worth it for shipping and all to Canada.  Might regret it but gonna save funds for live shoe hunting on my summer vacation.

Back
Top Bottom