2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone help me out with a price check on here? Size 11 OG all one about for five times

Have they? Can you post 'em? (I'm not being belligerent, I honestly can't remember these being posted before).

Yeah they were posted in this thread but I believe it was months ago..and this thread moves..don't think I can find them with all these pages

First off, Hope everyone had a Great, Safe 4th!
I went shopping today...

I'm very fortunate that my Local, Furnace Skate Shop, Always hooks me up!
Their Website is finally up, and although their Nike Sbs are not up, yet, everything else is up.
Also, their 20th Anniversary is next year, and I think I've mentioned it a couple of times, but I'm currently working on something design wise for them; a Sneak........
A Dunk maybe???
Can't say too much, but it has to go through all the channels...

First off, Hope everyone had a Great, Safe 4th!
I went shopping today...
I'm very fortunate that my Local, Furnace Skate Shop, Always hooks me up!
Their Website is finally up, and although their Nike Sbs are not up, yet, everything else is up.
Also, their 20th Anniversary is next year, and I think I've mentioned it a couple of times, but I'm currently working on something design wise for them; a Sneak........
A Dunk maybe???
Can't say too much, but it has to go through all the channels...

Amazing, I remember furnace from the late 90's heavyweights in my eyes. Didn't know they were still doin' it. Had a furnace shirt that I loved, back then, only went to the shop once.

Amazing, I remember furnace from the late 90's heavyweights in my eyes. Didn't know they were still doin' it. Had a furnace shirt that I loved, back then, only went to the shop once.
Still around.
Gone through new ownership a few years back, but been rocking Furnace since Day 1; June 1996.

Still around.
Gone through new ownership a few years back, but been rocking Furnace since Day 1; June 1996.

They have a long history. I remember when they shut down their other location. There was always dope stuff in there. Hope we can hear more about what you're putting together for them soon AT.

Not sure what to think of the Cloud highs...

They look pretty cool but don't seem very inspired.

Eh, prob a pass.

Back
Top Bottom