2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Definitely thirsting for some AG Gold's right now. Does the SB fam have any directions they can point me towards for these

jkitty jkitty I see you're in Baltimore, I'm in Silver Spring, MD....They're at Arundel Mills? I'm still extremely inexperienced on how to locate outlet stock or whatever, so I apologize in advance with the questioning. I'll grab them if I know what outlet to go to/call.

Taking a long shot, but anyone have the Kevlar purple laces from skunks they can spare?  huh? gotta try before going the fulllylaced route

I know i am late to the game here ( i remember this was done months ago) but if any nikesb niketalkers are on ig add me -dvlsfan30 or post up your username. i have a few sneaker related posts, not many nike sb lately but going to start again. Curious to see how everyone is living outside of the forum.

I just added you, my ig is Spicosaurus

Just added both you, I'm Allstatelampin

I'm adding all of yall. My IG is JayeRell

If you Boston heads are about that life...

http://www.wboston.com/grailvip

Any Boston heads going please hmu. I'd love a pair of the iridescent joints.

Guys, I caved and bought a pair of Red October CMFT dunks...

Please don't judge me harshly. :smile:

Anyone been keeping up with these at all? The release seems to be all over the place and i almost missed them too.

No judgment here. They're dope IMO. I will be copping a pair over the next few weeks. Most shoes these days are about hype or not. If Kanye or any other big name celeb wore these everybody would want a pair. Dunks are mostly under the radar these days and the resellers aren't into dunks b/c they don't sell.

Of course in the Nike SB thread most people only like SB's. The CMFT do have a weird shape, but I noticed that went away when you actually wear the shoe (which most will never do b/c they're obsessed with the look in pics).

The concept on the cmft red Octobers are actually koo to me. It's like a yeezy 2 on a budget and in a less bulky frame. I will be ordering gold aglets for mine.

Anyway, I wore my Paul Bunyans for 10 hrs straight yesterday and they were AMAZING! I got a lot of heads turning and the crazy colors and design are perfect. If you're obsessed with matching you may not be feeling these, but if you're ok with not matching these are dope.

Dunk Lows look better IMO but the sizing and fit are perfect on the highs. I think I'm going to stick with Dunk Highs from now on...unless yall can get me a pair of those concepts ISO. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

i guess if you really like the concepts pair and are already staying in a hotel thats an ok deal, but the shoes don't seem like they deserve so much hubub. 

i guess if you really like the concepts pair and are already staying in a hotel thats an ok deal, but the shoes don't seem like they deserve so much hubub. 
Well, they are "holy grails" after all... 
tired.gif

Really tho, I dont ever want to be the dude who had to pay his way into a vip party.

jkitty jkitty I see you're in Baltimore, I'm in Silver Spring, MD....They're at Arundel Mills? I'm still extremely inexperienced on how to locate outlet stock or whatever, so I apologize in advance with the questioning. I'll grab them if I know what outlet to go to/call.

All you have to do is get the style code for the dunk, call your local outlet and ask them to locate stock for you. They can search their own stock as well as other outlets. If they're at other outlets you can call and place an order with those outlets.

Last edited:
^^ So technically, I'd only need the number to MY local outlet? For any stock at other outlets could be found through their system. Do I understand this correctly?

All you have to do is get the style code for the dunk, call your local outlet and ask them to locate stock for you. They can search their own stock as well as other outlets. If they're at other outlets you can call and place an order with those outlets.

I don't think they can check clearance outlet stock though.. correct me if I'm wrong :nerd:

Mocha I love you but those damn walls of text.. :smh:

Just buy online when they drop them

Lol. I'll try and yeah sry for the walls, but I'm not able to keep up with nt daily so I catch up on it about every 3 days. As a result there's always like 100+ new posts by the time I'm able to reply. Out of those couple hundred there are about 5-6 posts I like to reply to. I guess if I had the time to check in more often it'd be easier on the eyes. Lol...u know me. I'm more into twitter. I visit NT b/c it's always helpful info here. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Couldn't appreciate it more how helpful you guys are! I'll let the thread know how everything goes.

Back
Top Bottom