2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wonder how the production numbers are for the Concept lows, these are still considered a store collab and they aren't numbered right? Recent pics make them look nice, and I am entertaining the thought but $200 for a pair of sparkly dunk lows is kinda tough.

I did not know those Janos faded like LM's, I might have to hop on those. Hope they fly under the radar.

I wonder how the production numbers are for the Concept lows, these are still considered a store collab and they aren't numbered right? Recent pics make them look nice, and I am entertaining the thought but $200 for a pair of sparkly dunk lows is kinda tough.

I did not know those Janos faded like LM's, I might have to hop on those. Hope they fly under the radar.
Them lows are nice man.  200 though?  Not sure I feel like spending that on them.  What would justify that price tag?

Haha man corks de la lows de la Hi Ox primitive atlas man what's next fingers crossed for conepts to go cheap to

lol I cant wait to see what happens next. I do know the second those corks hit the outlets at 50 or below im coppin... Wonder if theyll ever hit disposable 24.97 status??? Id go 2 for fitty on the black grapes and the corks for sure!
Man...I was so sure I was going to pass on the corks b/c of that grey outsole but if they hit $50, they're mine haha

Man...I was so sure I was going to pass on the corks b/c of that grey outsole but if they hit $50, they're mine haha
Corks are nice quality I felt like, I bought from NDC and returned b/c I figured they were going to discount. 

I am liking the concepts lows most recent pic. Are any going online?

Last edited:

Corks are nice quality I felt like, I bought from NDC and returned b/c I figured they were going to discount. 

I am liking the concepts lows most recent pic. Are any going online?
Smart move...I won't buy any new dunk releases unless there's a 20%+ off coupon or they go on disco. 

Smart move...I won't buy any new dunk releases unless there's a 20%+ off coupon or they go on disco. 
Yea I normally will only pay retail for QS type stuff b/c pretty much every GR hits some sort of discount at some point, and recently there has been enough to go around. Concept lows will be a tough cop for sure though b/c I'm not dedicated enough to camp for anything

Last edited:
Stumbled across this consignment shop today Pound4Pound, anyone every ordered from there??

http://p4pshoes.com/collections/nike-sb/products/nike-dunk-sb-civilist#content

BNIB Civilist sz 12 $120

http://p4pshoes.com/collections/nike-sb/products/nike-dunk-sb-premier

BNIB Premier highs sz 10 $100

http://p4pshoes.com/collections/nike-sb/products/nike-dunk-sb-newcastle-1#content

Prewowned sz 8.5 newcastle $125

http://p4pshoes.com/products/sb-dunk-high-iron-man

Iron man high $180 sz 10 - not sure if thats a deal or not..

Pretty large selection of preowned and brand new shoes listed on the site.. dig around, never know what youll find.

Judged by the site they gave for the release cncptsintl.com it seems as if us Canucks will be eligible to attempt online :smile:

Last edited:
The fact that these will drop on an international website just upped the competition ten-fold if you were interested at all. I wonder how their servers stack up...?

The fact that these will drop on an international website just upped the competition ten-fold if you were interested at all. I wonder how their servers stack up...?

Straight speculation on my behalf. Just figured a new website with INTL would mean anyone can have a go.

You think it is guaranteed a sellout  in store from the camp? They said 300 wooden boxes in NYC, I don't see 300 ppl camping but hey crazier things have happened

Last edited:
Question is if they'll be on cnpts reg website too or if u jus hv to click the cnpts inter website

As per the release memo:

"The Grail Nike SB Low will exclusively release online at cncptsintl.com at 12pm eastern". I'd say not on the regular site.

Also no special boxes for web either which is a slight let down.

Straight speculation on my behalf. Just figured a new website with INTL would mean anyone can have a go.

Enh, I'm pretty sure it was posted some pages back the shoes were on the international site and then pulled, some even got orders in (I believe it was @rapcoz2134 with the info, and while I'm at it, loving that review of shoe spots in the Eastern Seaboard man). That is what I was going off of plus the URL, makes sense to me. They want to launch the site big, this will do it.

You think it is guaranteed a sellout in store from the camp? They said 300 wooden boxes in NYC, I don't see 300 ppl camping but hey crazier things have happened

I think Atlas had more than 300 heads come through in the first few hours and had less mass hype, so I would say the Concepts will go fast in store.

Last edited:
As per the release memo:

"The Grail Nike SB Low will exclusively release online at cncptsintl.com at 12pm eastern". 
Maybe I'm on an island here, but Concepts naming these "Grail" bugs me. I put it on the same level as corporations giving themselves nicknames (like Micky D's, and B-Dubs). Pure cornball. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom