2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't see anything wrong with the scorpions..the sub zeros should have been made just like them..

reptile/smoke/noob saibot would have been dope as well

Last edited:

maybe in person they look close. So thats fair. I guess the print makes the difference. 

I'll leave it, who knows maybe I'll fall in love with them in person, but I just can't seem to get the esteem they're putting on these themselves
Whoa, If I bought the shoe thinking it looked like the one in the first photo and got a pair that looks like the 2nd...I would be highly disappointed.

Someone should jump on these.

Whoa, If I bought the shoe thinking it looked like the one in the first photo and got a pair that looks like the 2nd...I would be highly disappointed.
I'm all for a cool pic of a shoe, but they're going hard. because all the filters hide that vinyl layer over the colors.

With atlas collab and this one, maybe sb is gonna start selling collab boxes for grs. 

Last edited:
Man, those NDC pics of the scorpion lows make em look like they have a gum bottom, had to do a double take! Flatspot pics make em look more yellow. I'm actually happy they aren't bright yellow, they'd be too loud for my tastes. I'll be on these scorpions for the low.

So wait those scorpion lows are suppose to be an mk tribute? And there's a reptile dunk comin?That would be dope if true and those dam flamingos can't drop soon enough...
And those jan concepts are gonna fade like the LMs?

Will cop Flamingos for full price and put them in summer rotation. I hope the second laces are Hyper Jade.

Will also salute those who cop on disco in September, but I can't wait...word to Sleepy Brown & Outkast.

Edit: I wonder what the difference will be on the Red/White lows that are called Nike SB Dunk Low IW...there's something different in the look, so there's prolly a difference in fit too.

...and I appreciate that the Cherry Blossoms are a GR, copping will be a breeze.

Last edited:
So the Stained Glass will be a quickstrike and the Concepts lows will be an instore release only available from Concepts on 7/25 ? 

great marketing.

imagine if the quality met the execution of this concept?

cute boxes wont sway me

Dope!! Next spring should be a lot of fun!

Anyone in here wear regular dunk highs? Only highs I've ever owned are SB highs. Before that was I was strictly lows. I'm just wondering how do these fit compared to SB highs? Something is telling me the fit will be looser?

I own one pair, they are quite a bit snugger around the toe box, and they are horribly uncomfortable to wear for any extended amount of time.

Back
Top Bottom