2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't see the issue as long as the "friends" dont take stock from the people online.

Always been a fan of shops taking care of the people who take care of them.

Flamingo samples
that cracked leather.... i want that pair...
Reporting live.. From the back of the line nyc.. Definitely seems like there is about 200 people out here already.
hopefully not to many cut the line
NYC line is a joke. They haven't even opened the doors for customers just "friends"
not the first time ive heard it.

usually at 21M if you hang at the front when they start letting people in people jump in line cutting everyone, give the door guy 20 and hes fine with it. Seen it with my own eyes. it was my first and last new york release

Today's UnDS.

Last edited:
Saving my money this weekend. No concepts for me. Good luck to those who want them. And to those that are buying into the hype. Its just like banging a fat chick. When you wake up your gonna be like wtf did i just do....
like my dad always said 

" it all feels the same on the inside" 

I don't see the issue as long as the "friends" dont take stock from the people online.

Always been a fan of shops taking care of the people who take care of them.
a smart shop would take care of locals on the down low....

I usually help out with releases (like manage the line or something) and once everyone leaves I'll get mine that were held in back

Or the day before when no one is in line

I'm cool with that kind of treatment as long as that shop isn't feeding resellers (or over charging for early pickups) 

Back
Top Bottom