2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Carted the lows just to see if I could get them. Took all of 4 seconds. People that want them should easily cop. But you better be FAST!

wow such a great release.
Concepts isnt ******* around. So happy got my lows incoming. might get the highs too, staring at it in my cart.

i know it has been posted many times, but the cement box and wooden boxes were ISO correct?

these online orders will come in that white cnccpts box for the lows?

$200 shipped for a pair of SB lows. 
mean.gif

That was WAY EASIER than I thought it was gonna be. Got the lows, and now I can be a productive, crippled citizen. Congrats to those that got what they wanted, and good luck to those still hunting!

So much easier to take an L when the site is broken for everyone haha. Bummed, but such is life. Grats to those who copped!

These cats on IG are funny man.  On the cncpts page they're like sz 10 DM me etc.  I'm like DM you for what, they're still sitting.

Couldn't come to terms with spending 200 on a sb. Especially because of how cheap we've been getting sneakers. Got them in cart and couldn't put the trigger

said **** it and went back for the highs. had to burn an extra 15 shipping but at this point we already dropping a bunch haha

glad people are able to eat stress free

Back
Top Bottom