2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stop 8, X Styles...eh.

3 Dunks, all current, no stickers...in and out in less than 3 minutes.

People with the wooden or concrete boxes...

They were just standard right? All of them are the same with different numbers? Or did they have individual sizes marked on them as well?

Just curious. :smile:

Thanks!

Lmao-these aren't even moving on eBay for retail on release day, and cncpts ain't having the return.

maybe i'll be able to get a second pair to wear at some point.
...of the three shoes i purchased today, these were my favorite

note: to those new to SB - these are not Dunks... i repeat, these are not Dunks.

give us another on-foot John00 John00 !

Last edited:
I don't feel like reading through the last ten pages so I'm just gonna give my impression of Concepts release in Cambridg

I was told there was 100 concrete boxes and 200 wooden boxes and I was 105th in line which was perfect for me because I wanted the wooden box.

At the 105th I laid witness to mass backfiring including the the clear giving of tens to hundreds of pairs to individuals and loading them into trucks and vans.

After 4 hours I made my way to the front of the line hopefully to cop a size 13/14 in both the highs and lows and with a wooden box.

I was told that there was nothing bigger than a 12 for the highs and that all the wooden boxes were spoken for enough though at minimum there should have been 95 left.

This was my last camping experience. It has further soured me to the entire thing.

Idk about that whole truck thing. You really think CNCPTS is gonna load up a whole truck in front of everyone for resellers and FnF?? Cmon man.

Cncpts has always been a stand up shop from my perspective. Speculation is a mutha.

Got home from Concpts nyc a little while ago.

I was pretty much at the end of the line.. My friends and I didn't get into the store until 430pm.

There was definitely some shady stuff going on.. The security guards even said themselves that friend and family members(resellers) were getting priority.

You over heard the typical stories (security members being bribed, people cutting, names being moved on/off the list)

They would try to calm the crowd down by saying "Nothing had sold out. We still got shoes and boxes" but people were getting unruly and we're tired of standing in the heat all day.

There were some funny jokes being flung at the burley security guards, that helped pass the time and put a smile on my face..but I could see everyone out there was 100% miserable and just wanted to pay and leave.

By the time 12pm hit I was already hearing people in the crowds say certain sizes and the boxes were sold out. I saw a few people buy online from their mobile and say "Forget This" and exit the queue.

i felt sorry for a few guys who had to drop out the line cause they had to go to work or pick up their kids..with concepts pushing the release back from 8am to 10a. then taking so long to sell the shoes by the time they got to end of the line they were just crossing names off the list as they mentioned them because most people had already left.. Or figured a way to cut the line and get the shoes sooner then us.

I ended up buying the lows and highs online as well cause I had no clue what I was in for.. Or what would be available when I actually made it near the front of the line.

There was clearly some major operations issues with this release.. At least 4 uhaul vans pulled up after the store was open and the employees would dash out grab cardboard boxes and run down stairs..
They must have been reboxing the shoes in the basement and rushing them up as they were ordered.

On top of that the store only had one register to accept payment.. Are you kidding me.. +300 pairs are expected to be sold and there's only one person to pay.

After all that, I was around #170 on the list I did get my size.. The boxes were out of stock but they are "some where" And will be mailed to us. So now after 20hrs of waiting i don't have any shoes just this receipt as I wait for them to mail me my lows.

This was the longest I've ever waited for shoes and was the least enjoyable camp out ever in my books.

I'm a little disappointed with @John00's efforts on the Nike SB Dunk Low “Grail” release. He typically posts contact information for stores as inventory starts showing up, yet he posted nothing on this release. As such, I will be mentioning him AND this thread going forward.

All that shadiness mentioned earlier in the thread is par for the course and the reason I never camp. What could be a cool experience is made unbearable by crappy logistics, inept staff, and unruly heads.

I'm a little disappointed with @John00's efforts on the Nike SB Dunk Low “Grail” release. He typically posts contact information for stores as inventory starts showing up, yet he posted nothing on this release. As such, I will be mentioning him AND this thread going forward.

I'm a little disappointed with @John00
's efforts on the Nike SB Dunk Low “Grail” release. He typically posts contact information for stores as inventory starts showing up, yet he posted nothing on this release. As such, I will be mentioning him AND this thread going forward.
Are you being serious? [emoji]128530[/emoji]

:lol:  I'm loving it. Resellers are scrambling. They need to learn their lesson the hard way I guess. :rofl: Stop buying SBs to resell.

giphy.gif

I was dying reading the tweet about people trying to cancel their orders. Concepts was not having it lmao. Then they called it "impulse purchases". Lmao

Didn't look at others but browsing Twitter under "@cncpts" I see one guy has the lows with stone box on eBay for $600 lololol

Really disappointing to hear campers getting stiffed on their hard earned work.

Concepts you coulda done better.

Sorry guys. But don't turn away from another opportunity because of one bad experience. Just weigh your pros and cons the next time around and believe the rules will be fair.

Back
Top Bottom