2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn, I kind of regret not pulling the trigger on the lows.  Got the highs with ease but I knew I wanted them more than the lows. All those pics of the lows look really nice.

People selling they Grail Lows for $219 w/ FRee Shipping on Ebay???

that's taking a L of $11.50 after Ebay and paypal fee's and shipping?

I don't understand it?    Some people have multiple pairs for sale at the same price..

Why do Kats just wanna lose money?

Who said they paid that much for them? If they got the hook-up for multiple pairs, what's to say they didn't get a discount.

Damn, I kind of regret not pulling the trigger on the lows.  Got the highs with ease but I knew I wanted them more than the lows. All those pics of the lows look really nice.
I picked up the lows first and I'll worry about the highs later because they should be easier to get...  unless you really wanted the special box

Who said they paid that much for them? If they got the hook-up for multiple pairs, what's to say they didn't get a discount.
This seems to be the part people always forget about.

If someone is already giving you a FSR chances are they probably aren't making you pay retail for all of em. 

Yeah, i'd say it's hard work because I would never willingly wait outside a store that long for a pair of shoes. I'd rather pay resell if i absolutely have to have them.

If I'm not willing to do it... then yes, i'd consider it "hard work," because if it was easy I would do it. I wouldn't consider being stuck outside in one spot for many hours... worried if you can even go to the washroom... to be a pleasant experience.
Yea, that's the way I see it too. Most I'm willing to camp is for 5 or 6 hours, I'm not willing to do an overnight camp. At the end of the day, they're just shoes, and I'm not willing to jump through hoops just for the opportunity to pay for a pair.

Props to people that are willing to stand out there though, they're more dedicated than I am, and deserve the shoes!

I literally watch a local consignment shop load up pairs before they sold to the public. So wouldn't be surprised
Damn 
indifferent.gif

Angelus will wear off the same..... the paint doesn't come off easily during normal wear, My white ones have been mistreated for a year and the paint is barely coming off except from spots that have come in contact with griptape (ollies)
Grab some flat black and they will be like new

True Story. My white pair is still white... haven't worn it as much as the black but the paint is tuff!

How long have you been into shoes?

I was a flight club once and a guy brought in literally a whole shops stock of some GRs. Seriously a van load. Blue boxes, and they went on flight club for retail. For the life of me I can't remember what they were.

Starting bid was $222 and they didn't sell. Not looking good for resellers [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Cncpts had a guy whose one of the heads for the biggest reselling crew in New York handling the list and the door. The security got there right before release. He "recoppied" the list on notebook paper from the list we actually signed.

The problem was who they chose to run the list. That guy is a total asshat. There were people at the bottom of the list who were at least 30 spots ahead of me in the actual sign up, and people at the top who showed up at 11 am on release day.

Yes, sometimes you let your boys in. No, you don't let in 30 or 40 dudes in obvious collusion.

If your going to be a criminal, be a real criminal. Start a prostitution ring, fix a boxing match, rob a bank. Don't be a sneaker criminal. That's the lamest **** ever.

Lining up for hours for special box is also up there inane things to do

Back
Top Bottom