2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you dont care then why answer

I didn't sell these shoes and I didn't wait in the street in the heat for them all im doing is making a comment about reselling

Im glad reselling new releases for the most part has become impossible to make money

Enjoy your church & brick inspired shoes
Im going to enjoy my church & brick inspired shoes 
happy.gif

Wish I had more money today at the HTown Sneaker Summit...... lots of SBs in my size..... some good prices, some not

Nothing I really just had to have but did pick up all these for $250

Was supposed to meet up with one of my bros to give him his Atlas ISO pair (and to get my money back) so I'd have more to spend

Being short on cash makes you so frugal
Only two $250!? Those cement threes are worth that much.

glad i stayed away from the thread this weekend. Im already hurtin from coppin the shattered backboards and the greedy AM95's.

anybody know where I can get tin mans for 65 or lower in a 11?

Wish I had more money today at the HTown Sneaker Summit...... lots of SBs in my size..... some good prices, some not
Nothing I really just had to have but did pick up all these for $250
Was supposed to meet up with one of my bros to give him his Atlas ISO pair (and to get my money back) so I'd have more to spend
Being short on cash makes you so frugal

Was there any early SB stuff there? I've been to the HTSS before and most of the Nike SB stuff you saw came from local skate shops booths.

Read about 7 pages. I have to tell you folks who are coming into NY for releases that are FCFS. There's the same crew at every release. There's no sign up sheet that's 100%. Usually someone ends up in the front who came after you. If you get cut. That's all on you.

Was there any early SB stuff there? I've been to the HTSS before and most of the Nike SB stuff you saw came from local skate shops booths.

Lots of gold boxes..... Some pink and black
Saw a kid walking around with some sharks, didn't ask about them because they looked to be a 9 or smaller
One dude had a table full of every dunk I've ever wanted.... All 11.5/12
Luckily he wasn't selling them

The guy at the table next to us was stacked with size 13 everything

Lots of Skunks yesterday

I hate that 90% of the dunks I see at the shows are 10 or smaller

Lots of gold boxes..... Some pink and black
Saw a kid walking around with some sharks, didn't ask about them because they looked to be a 9 or smaller
One dude had a table full of every dunk I've ever wanted.... All 11.5/12
Luckily he wasn't selling them

The guy at the table next to us was stacked with size 13 everything

Lots of Skunks yesterday

I hate that 90% of the dunks I see at the shows are 10 or smaller

Having never been to a sneaker summit before is it part tables of people selling shoes and the other part people showing off their collections?

And then like various vendors selling tees/cleaning products/ect.?

The steals at the end of the day make perfect sense because they don't want to carry the goods back to their vehicle to take home. Same happens at flea markets and yardsales.

Last edited:
Been in Vegas since Thursday, and I'm here at the airport waiting for my flight to head back home :lol: and :smh: at the concepts stories. Good reading while I wait.

Having never been to a sneaker summit before is it part tables of people selling shoes and the other part people showing off their collections?

And then like various vendors selling tees/cleaning products/ect.?

The steals at the end of the day make perfect sense because they don't want to carry the goods back to their vehicle to take home. Same happens at flea markets and yardsales.
Mostly people selling.... Each of those tend to have a few "not for sale/display only" shoes
I think there was 2 or 3 table that were just showing
Most local shops had tables/booths as well as a few vendors

The biggest part for me is the people that walk around carrying their 3/4 pairs of shoes they want to sell (they don't want to spend the money to get a table) those are usually the younger crowd that are easier to haggle with on price/need to sell today

Having a table was nice so I wouldn't have to stand walk the whole time

$250?! You made out man. There's a pair of Tre McFlys that just went up on the bay in a 12 that are pretty clean but they're asking $325. What would you say the going rate is on them?

Anyone seen pics of the concept lows with alternate red and blue laces- red on blue tongue, blue on red tongue? I found a pic of red on red and blue on blue but not the opposite yet. That's what I plan to try with no lacelocks, curious to see how it looks.

Back
Top Bottom