2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My tracking still hasn't been updated.

Not worried but wondering what the delay is.

Last edited:

These look even better in real life, wow man

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-08/nike-sb-x-concepts

Nike SB X Concepts
The One True Path

Boston’s Concepts are not known for taking the easy route and for their latest collaboration with Nike SB these knights of the North East present us with a sacred quest.
The first item on this timeless mission draws inspiration from the colorful mosaic ceramic tiles that pave the winding corridors and walkways of yore. The Stefan Janoski Max is the style of choice. A tough distressed leather upper is blocked out in the bold colors of those meticulous tessellations. As the sneaker is worn, the upper wears away revealing the pure white suede underlay, creating a unique design for the wearer while the plush cushion of Air Max softens every step. An arduous trek calls for some reliably comfortable footwear.

image.jpg

Pushing ever onward the path leads to a mysterious medieval castle. Resplendent, its imposing walls glitter with ornately crafted stained glass and the next piece of this puzzle takes form. The Premium Nike SB Dunk High is inspired by those architectural-glasswork masterpieces. A resilient screened TPU upper is built into that classic sole unit. The process in making the shoe involved multiple steps of printing with textured clear overlays being bonded together to replicate the look and feel of stained glass.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nike Dunk High Premium SB and Stefan Janoski Max available at local skate shops and on Nike.com on 8.14 Follow @nikesb and @nikestore on Twitter for updates.
Nike Dunk High Premium SB
Gym Red/White/Black
313171-606
$120

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max L
Rio/Photo Blue/Gorge Green/White
749678-614
$120

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

? what is too much for them? or too low?

Afraid i'm dumping too much money on them To be fair the exchange rate is so **** i think it came out to $270, which is pretty much madness.... BUT same friend blew off 3K on a designer bag so....

lol I think the vdays are super close behind marty mcflys and the prods lightyears behind (well not that way behind), you feeling the same?

lol I think the vdays are super close behind marty mcflys and the prods lightyears behind (well not that way behind), you feeling the same?
Definitely behind you with that. I can't get with the prods espicially considering how clean the atlas look compared to them but mcflys are my favorite release next to the de las

Definitely behind you with that. I can't get with the prods espicially considering how clean the atlas look compared to them but mcflys are my favorite release next to the de las
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-cont...low-dia-de-los-muertos-halloween-sneakers.jpg

this one or the de la soul green low? or high?

ive seen two atlas in my eyes im not sure if theyres two or one but the lighter grey one looks nice to me compared to the darker grey one (again not sure if theres two?)

Sooo I feel like they've been over posted but...

Happy to say these came in today! Got em before some people who ordered directly from cncpts :smokin
Had a glue stain and the gold paper run off but that seems par for these sooo I'm not too mad

Back
Top Bottom