2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

can't decide what laces to throw on my Futuras! 

any suggestions? 
smile.gif

Suprised those size 13 BttF's didn't sell out before. I only saw one pair left in that size so congrats!

Lol you scared me when you posted them up On here but if I didn't get Em I would have just taken it as a sign
Thanks though I'm pretty happy with the scoop

I don't see what you guys see.... This has been an awesome year for dunk sb imo
Super creative stuff!!!! it's officially 1 year since getting back into the shoe game from a 6 year hiatus and not too many regrets so far :smokin

Last edited:
going to have to grab two pairs

i  was really on the fence about beginning to sell the piles of shoes that have stacked up in my closet but I know I would regret if after getting rid of them

its not only the shoes, but the family on this forum that would be difficult to just "forget" about.

Can anybody confirm these are fake from these pictures? The size tag has no copyright symbol, and the numbers under the barcode are not attached to the barcode (there is a space between them).

Shouldn't the size tag be like this:

Last edited:
I don't see why you guys are getting mad about whether or not it's black cement or black red... as long as people know what you're talking about does it really matter?

Thread has been awfully edgy and trigger happy the past few days...

Back then we called them the new Jordan's that just came out
This is the truth.

It was the white ones or the black ones.  Eventually others came, but for the majority of kids, it was as simple as that.

And I hate myself every time I say "bred", but have to so the other person knows what I'm talking about.

Can anybody confirm these are fake from these pictures? The size tag has no copyright symbol, and the numbers under the barcode are not attached to the barcode (there is a space between them).

To my knowledge, fakes of this don't exist. Get a 2nd opinion though

I hate selling things..... Rarely does the money you get from the sale fill the void left behind....

But I am borderline hoarder (according to my wife) but in my defense, the collections I have all have monetary value as well as sentimental value..... I will trade which is what I think differentiates me from a hoarder

I hope

I make her what the show with me too sometimes so she can see what a real hoarder looks like (so I don't look so bad)

Here I was thinking that I did damage this year but looking at the 2015 lineup, I've only copped 4 pairs. Everything else has been Nike SW I guess. 
laugh.gif

I hate selling things..... Rarely does the money you get from the sale fill the void left behind....

But I am borderline hoarder (according to my wife) but in my defense, the collections I have all have monetary value as well as sentimental value..... I will trade which is what I think differentiates me from a hoarder

I hope

I make her what the show with me too sometimes so she can see what a real hoarder looks like (so I don't look so bad)
I agree with the sentimental value and trying to fill the void.

i have amassed I believe 300 pairs of shoes, more then 3/4s of them Nike SB.  I dont think I can ever give it up.

going to have to grab two pairs

i  was really on the fence about beginning to sell the piles of shoes that have stacked up in my closet but I know I would regret if after getting rid of them

its not only the shoes, but the family on this forum that would be difficult to just "forget" about.
these will b worn instantly

i have amassed I believe 300 pairs of shoes, more then 3/4s of them Nike SB.  I dont think I can ever give it up.

How do you store them all? I'm assuming spare bedroom
I'm still under 200 (and 3 closets) and I have a feeling our guest room make over is going to be a shoe room

The wife actually said I can do whatever I want in that room as long as there is room for a queen sized bed for anyone that wants to stay over

I have this issue wity my girlfriend and I only have 50 pairs... We live in the city though so space is at a premium. I feel like I'm soon gonna have to start selling pieces of my collection.

Back
Top Bottom