2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got around to unds these today.

I still have not found a way to wear my lows without feeling like I look weird.  I have always been a high guy but I copped the BTTF and DeLa lows.  I have tried different jeans joggers shorts but always seem to feel like I look weird or like my shoe is too big. LOL.  I have even google image searched to see what I can find.  It is kind of frustrating cause I have really been wanting to wear them.  Just venting here btw.

I still have not found a way to wear my lows without feeling like I look weird.  I have always been a high guy but I copped the BTTF and DeLa lows.  I have tried different jeans joggers shorts but always seem to feel like I look weird or like my shoe is too big. LOL.  I have even google image searched to see what I can find.  It is kind of frustrating cause I have really been wanting to wear them.  Just venting here btw.
Shorts. Joggers work too. Even regular jogging pants. Jeans I cant really comment on at the moment. Been awhile. Sounds like you're over thinking it, though.

SB dunks are a bulky shoe, like tanks. I feel fine wearing them with shorts or jeans. Definitely over thinking it, just wear them with what you already own, you'll be good to go.

I think I've almost used all my reps up on @9thWonder23kid, taking down the bs quadruple username scammer that really needs to get gone.

That is what I figured.  I have to be overthinking it. 

Could it also be the way you lace them? I felt the exact same way about my Jordan IIIs but I looked up a lacing tutorial on youtube and they look A LOT cleaner now (I lace them behind the tongue).

Last edited:
Could it also be the way you lace them? I felt the exact same way about my Jordan IIIs but I looked up a lacing tutorial on youtube and they look A LOT cleaner now (I lace them behind the tongue).
It's never that serious lol. Lacing only matters if the color/type of lace is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom