2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

speaking of grails

On foot video: Nike Dunk Low SB Holy Grail

Currently on rotation for the forseeable future. Pretty much didn't stay DS for long (not that I keep any shoes DS to begin with). Probably going to wear everyday for the rest of the week and maybe next. Love these shoes!

I know you guys all have your grails, and I highly encourage ya'll to wear 'em more often!

Last edited:
Just wondering, do you collect dunks you like or do you like them all? Cause you have a very diverse taste

Idk what his opinion is but I personally love all dunks highs low and mids... I also love the Jordan 1 cause of the look as well...
But with that being said both of the concept release look horrible to me I wouldn't entertain the idea of buying them n then all the shipping problems and quality problems made me even happier that I didn't go for them

My 2 cents

Idk what his opinion is but I personally love all dunks highs low and mids... I also love the Jordan 1 cause of the look as well...
But with that being said both of the concept release look horrible to me I wouldn't entertain the idea of buying them n then all the shipping problems and quality problems made me even happier that I didn't go for them

My 2 cents
You mean you like all dunk high low and mids colorways? Except concepts..yeah well I guess the grails are pretty hard to pull off

I love this new thing with Verse and Volks taking pics.

I've been a fan of Verses' pics for years. He'd actually sold me on quite a few shoes.

The site says I don't have permission to post links, but for those that are interested size.co.uk has the sb clouds in sizes 7-12.

Last edited:
After all of your guys' posts on these and waiting patiently for a DS pair below retail...I finally got them thanks to rapcoz's kixify post. They are amazing.

My question is, why doesn't Nike use this type of quality material on all of the dunks they put out? I want to use them as pillows, so soft!

I feel special now...

I cop what I like as well.... I'm in love with the design of the dunk and I always have been, just took me a while to get to a place where I could indulge my inner (or outer) collector/hoarder

I've only got 11 more days to go on my challenge.... Was expecting to pick up a bunch of stuff on Sept 1st but it seems the house and cars have decided to start falling apart this month
So for Sept it might be slim pickups....

But I intend to continue rocking a different pair a day into Sept, but it won't be much dunkwise.... It'll be all the other stuff (since I decided to go all SB in August)

Volks we need to talk. U may have convinced me to try a month or so of nothing but nike SB.

It's quite fun because it forces you to wear shoes you wouldn't normally wear
Everyone's got those shoes you are going to break out eventually.... And the. 2 years later you forgot you had them

I'm all about doing this one month a year..... I can't imagine Nate_w going all year though.... I'd have trouble not repeating after that long

After all of your guys' posts on these and waiting patiently for a DS pair below retail...I finally got them thanks to rapcoz's kixify post. They are amazing.

My question is, why doesn't Nike use this type of quality material on all of the dunks they put out? I want to use them as pillows, so soft!
I'm still kicking myself over not getting a pair back when they could have been had for well below retail.  Can't even find a new pair in my size on eBay. But to answer your question, Nike probably knows it can get away with putting out subpar materials on their products, so they continue to do so.  But they do throw us a bone every now and then. 

Does anyone own a pair of Flamingos? I'm considering copping but I'm wondering how they fit and if they go with a lot of outfits...

"After careful inspection of your Nike product, your claim has been approved. You'll receive your Nike product voucher in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days."

Would've preferred a replacement pair but oh well.

Kamil's .gif game is still underrated.

"After careful inspection of your Nike product, your claim has been approved. You'll receive your Nike product voucher in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days."

Would've preferred a replacement pair but oh well.

Kamil's .gif game is still underrated.
Define product voucher.

Back
Top Bottom