2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks... You're not a 9 are you?

No problem. And no, 11.5.

On feet today -

@volksnuts

do you collect boards too?

if it's anything like you do shoes... i'd love to see em :nerd:  

feel free to PM :smile:

I don't technically collect them, I just mainly pick up local shop decks I find to be interesting
Plus I have 90% of my original skated boards (as well as a couple of OG replacements for the ones I lost)

Old decks cost way too much to not have them on the wall.... And I'm out of wall space
I'll pm a pic of my bike/board room if I can find one

Damn the quartersnacks get dirty easily! It finally makes sense to me why they don't use quality materials on skating shoes.
Because Nike SB is greedy? The suede they've been using on GRs for a while is pretty trash

Suede is the best for skating though. It holds it's shape well while still moving with the foot, It's got a lot of grip without being too sticky, and it lasts much longer than canvas/leather/synthetics. 

Really, the higher quality suede the better. I have some very plush pigskin suede vans i've put holes through the soles before the uppers

OGs or retros? @theltrain going to guess retros because of the colorways and selection

Interesting fact....
My red space jam picture was taken on top of my desk
Kinda run out of places to take pics here at work... You know trying to keep the pics somewhat interesting

Last edited:
You mean you like all dunk high low and mids colorways? Except concepts..yeah well I guess the grails are pretty hard to pull off
Yea I pretty much like all color ways just can't get down with disco balls on my feet n I wasn't feeling the stained glass highs either they just both seemed poorly executed by me

OGs or retros? @theltrain going to guess retros because of the colorways and selection

Interesting fact....
Kinda run out of places to take pics here at work... You know trying to keep the pics somewhat interesting
I wish they were OG. I do have an original Natas and Jason Jesse, but they are so covered in stickers and railslide marks, you'd only be able to tell by the shape.

Guys I'm looking for a few replys. I haven't bought any lows recently and am looking at some spot Tampa lows. I fit 11 in my older pink and black boxs etc. Its very snug and could not do 10.5 at all. Was wondering if u could get away with a 11 in the newer lows? Or are they going to be that tiny but smaller? That would make em unwearable, but if the same or they fit bigger I'm good. Decision maker on a cop that's on the table. Tia
I would maybe go up to an 11.5 on some of the new lows. Especially canvas pairs. The older dunks definitely feel wider to me (pre new tooling)

If you're still unsure, order a pair from NDC or something in both sizes. That way you can easily return them.

Interesting fact....
roll.gif

I wish we could get a zoomed out picture of some of you guys setting up these shots

just messing with you man.

Back
Top Bottom