2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anybody got under retail on the black and yellow lows ??
Not that I've seen yet 
nerd.gif

I've only owned the MF DOOM Dunks, but this year things changed...I love all these dunks, I had the corks but parted way with them cuz 1 pair of corks is enough for me (Air Max 90) btw both the concepts pairs are flawless.

I said it a month ago but the motos are worth $70 if you really want them. What are you gonna save, $10-$15 a couple months from now?

Picked these up for my buddy, they're actually pretty nice in hand, especially at $64. Uppers aren't stiff like I expected, and I think the grey laces would make them look even better.

^ Those aren't bad, but something about the white midsole/outsole combo just doesn't do it for me.

I feel you. Not sure if you can tell from that picture but it's not white, it's sail. I think it goes pretty well with the whole shoe. Just my 2 cents.

I ended up snatching those brown paper bags from Premier as well as the corks on disco. I didn't really pay attention to whether or not the papers were hyped or not I just liked the concept of them

I feel you. Not sure if you can tell from that picture but it's not white, it's sail. I think it goes pretty well with the whole shoe. Just my 2 cents.
That's what is so great about dunks. With so many different options, there is something for everyone. Me personally I never could get down with the matching midsole/outsole. Whether it be white, sail or whatever.

Call them "Blunts" and wait till 4/20 to release. Instant classic.

While I'm at it, I think the above would have been better colorblocking for the corks.

Last edited:
Welp, if John00 John00 says heavy discount then the wait begins lol. I LOVE them though.

And initially when I saw them posted yesterday or whatever, I instantly thought "well these will be like my version of corks (since I didn't like how they came out)".

I said it a month ago but the motos are worth $70 if you really want them. What are you gonna save, $10-$15 a couple months from now?

Yea I remember when you said that. I might just bite the bullet and grab them now. But knowing they've been sitting almost forces me to continue to wait lol.
#MakeSomeDecisions #SorryMSRFirstAndLastTimeButHadToDoItOnce

Back
Top Bottom