2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hit Nike on lunch. Impulse buy.. Undecided whether I'll keep them or not. Midsole is a little off but not nearly as bad as others.

Did someone say Airwalks?

yes lol I don't understand the hate for them and supras to be honest, they have more than just style as well

but yeah those Christmas sbs..I cant look at them for too long ahhh

The pre Payless ones were awesome..... The hate is similar to what Mongoose bikes get because of being sold at big box stores

Well I guess there was some hate from Vans/Converse skaters back in the day because Airwalks were expensive...

The pre Payless ones were awesome..... The hate is similar to what Mongoose bikes get because of being sold at big box stores

Well I guess there was some hate from Vans/Converse skaters back in the day because Airwalks were expensive...

yeah once they were sold at like payless and Walmart some people started hating them, and haha they think they are a vans copy off but I don't even think so really. there are a lot of shoes you can get that look like dc and vans so I liked airwalks regardless of the price. vans old skools are pretty awesome though as well.

To all who own the black Atlas Dunks: What's the verdict? Opinion on materials? Debating if I should buy those, Quartersnacks, or some dress shoes 
laugh.gif

Shoutout to @rapcoz2134  for elaborating on the Skunks earlier. 

The only semi stuffed would be custom. It's either thin or fat tongues

The Larry Perkins came out during the thin tongue blue blox era. But since they had the ringer in them they are actually a semi stuff. Not fat but not as thin. You can also tell by the stiching . the few thin tongues they made had a double stickibg on em

Lol, guess in the eye of the beholder. I'm a little hesitant if that leather will be cheap or not. 

Plus, most times finding a 11.5 is hard especially after clearance. doesn't seem to be the demmand/hype on these.

Back
Top Bottom