2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lmfao

This. Been waiting on those since the first day pics got leaked, don't really care for many dunk highs but these are the ones that pop to me.
same never really got into dunk highs I only have 2 pairs everything else is a low but from the pics that are popping up the civilists they are growing on me

Last edited:
So I found these in my closet today. I had kind of forgotten I had them. I was curious if you guys could tell me what exactly I have/if they are of any value. Thanks.

Last edited:
Preciate the love yall, these are the redwoods

Repped for the link, u can also find em on CCS. Pretty much on sale everywhere

Swapped
I know they are grs but i had to cop as well love the colorway

Last edited:
Those Teal highs kinda have a little marge simpson look to em I might have to scoop these gotta see them on feet though 

So I found these in my closet today. I had kind of forgotten I had them. I was curious if you guys could tell me what exactly I have/if they are of any value. Thanks.
Put em back in the closet.

roll.gif

But on the real, nothing special.

These sat on shelves, hit the outlets and now can be found at your typical Buffalo Exchange / thrift shop for $14.50

Last edited:
The xtra redwood laces r dope, but i wonna put blk to match the swoosh.

Anyone know where i can find that fit the lows?
your local finishline, champs, foot locker or whatever sells regular black oval laces for $3 or if you wanna get special laces fullylaced.com

Back
Top Bottom