2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haha you're right.. 2 days. I don't need another pair. Although I do have them on right now.. Again.. Im gonna hold out, but I'll probably keep checking for my size till they're gone :lol:

I told myself I wasn't buying this month.

I told myself I was doubling at 50.

What do I do?

maybe I am just old now but I have gotten to the point that price doesn't really matter

I either want it or I don't which has become a good thing, I don't know if that makes sense but I try to think if I could only purchase at retail or resale would I really still want it

so something like the Blue Ox's I would buy at retail but I am in no hurry because I know I can get them on disco, I am probably just rambling but trying to make my thoughts play out

maybe I am just old now but I have gotten to the point that price doesn't really matter

I either want it or I don't which has become a good thing, I don't know if that makes sense but I try to think if I could only purchase at retail or resale would I really still want it

so something like the Blue Ox's I would buy at retail but I am in no hurry because I know I can get them on disco, I am probably just rambling but trying to make my thoughts play out
same here

Either I want it or I don't.... sometimes I can be swayed by a low price, but I have no problem paying retail for new releases that I want

Piece of mind for me is worth the $20-$30 savings after waiting a month or two

That top left pair is :smokin

all 8 of em are trash.....no wonder why i took a 3 hiatus until de la lows/varsity red/holy grail low/clouds

Top right IWs.. Green tie dye?!

Bottom left have potential as well.

Last edited:
UnDS'd them today.  They run TTS because there's no padding to the shoe.  That said, they're extremely comfortable.
Repped for the info. Ok I'll go TTS and cop them for my b-day today. Only reasons is that on my feet and in general canvas can be unforgiving and would hate to return them and then attempt to hunt down the elusive size 13.

Ok so I got the full list from the local guy wanting to unload his older dunks
They are all 10-10.5 which is going to be too small (I think, going to see if I can fit 10.5 in blue boxes since I can wear 11 no problem in older releases)
He has in DS:
Toxic Avengers, Brain Wreck, Huxtable, royal mid
worn pairs:
Blue and Red lobsters, ryu, bloody gums, Halloween lows?, Ron burgandy and pink ice?

All have OG box/laces/receipts

Not sure if I should even mess with them since they are smaller than I wear
I hate reselling so I prob would not buy to just sell (too much work for not enough return)
Thinking trading would be an option but not sure how easy it is to trade nonDS pairs

Or do I just group buy everything and use these as place holders until I get my size?
Kinda leaning towards buying and holding until I find my size

Going to visit him next week, so I'll be researching prices in the mean time

If I can't work a deal with him I'll give yall first crack at them

Pretty sure I'll grab the DS pairs no matter what because anything DS is nice to look at

If u can fit into them..get the brain wreck, huxtable, and ryus (I've never found ryus in my size)

Back
Top Bottom