2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thanks for sharing repped!

so what we have here ? looks dope for me
"Salmon"???? (using google translate)

http://papa.pipi.ne.jp/4dcgi/pshop?...41%83%80&kago=SMZ1QADCIR8006835&page=1&disp=1

NEW model of NIKEsb 2015 holiday season will began to stock soon. We will introduce the recommendations.

"Salmon DUNK"

Skate shop "Premier" proposed color "fish ladder: Salmon" DUNK SB: famous Michigan skate shop in salmon fishing. Long journey was a kind of strong life force directed toward the upstream while jumping obstacles and waterfalls, which was struck by the water flowing organisms salmon. Several of the sea by the journey, salmon from the fact that there is a habit to come back to the original location, to find a spot in one after another like a skater, habit of running up either even slope world is also similar skater DUNK SB which is the motif. Upper classic suede and pig skin nubuck specification. There is a graphic on the heel.

It is a model that is already in the streets of the rumor. 
It becomes reservation in the stock number of the previous orders of magnitude. If the failure or trouble in the number of stock occurs, because you may not be less than the number will be in stock, we will confirm this case by the first-come, first-served basis. and (know I will contact you as soon as individually.) 
to enter at any time shipping work during the second half from 9 mid. 
Thank you your order above in the above-mentioned contents our understanding.

<Model name> NIKESB DUNK LOW PREMIUM SB 
<part number> 313170-603 

http://jocks-net.com/jocks_wp/2015/09/10/nikesb-dunk-lowサーモンdunk予約開始!/

Last edited:
Blue Moons are a retail purchase for sure.

I knew these had to hit disco at outlets sooner or later. 20% off on top:

I'm tempted to make an offer for that 9.5 Blue Moons

Never mind sold for $88 that's prob less than retail

Last edited:
My garbage outlet in grapevine mostly have janos when it comes to skating. Salk, gonna have to either hit the streets or surf the net.

Katy Mills NEVER gets dunks EVER

salty I am when I see other Factory Stores with stacks of dunks 

they had nothing today either

those all look like tiny sizes....6's?

maybe it's the angle

wearing these today.... tried to capture the shaggyness of the suede

got new socks too

Back
Top Bottom