2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

im lost. does pittsburgh kickz have a username on here? what was the username who placed a phone order from bp themself and had the shoes shipped to them?

Idk who said that the suede on the MIAs was nice ... but got mine today and it's really nothing above average. Shoe still looks great tho. Thanks to John00 for the shop number.

im lost. does pittsburgh kickz have a username on here? what was the username who placed a phone order from bp themself and had the shoes shipped to them?
He used to but the forum members ran him outta here for trolling and contributing absolutely nothing. He also got called out on IG for running a fake Concord Dunk raffle. Dudes a clown. He got a pair by literally kissing BP's ***** and drawing Dom a pic of the shoe on photoshop or something.

Scratch what I said about Civilist next week, apparently Nike has some major shipping issues. It's possible a few shops may get them early but they aren't slated for a few more weeks into August.
good, more time to save.

do people go TTS in dunk high sb's or how do they size? my last one was the 3m pair but i sold it for being uncomfortable going down half a size.

Dudes a clown. He got a pair by literally kissing BP's ***** and drawing Dom a pic of the shoe on photoshop or something.

Wrong, lol dom actually called him and told him he held him a pair since hes beein buying from them for many years

thanks guys. i remember down sizing a half size on them marshall amp dunk highs a long time ago.. guess my feet grew since.

Wrong, lol dom actually called him and told him he held him a pair since hes beein buying from them for many years
It doesn't really matter one way or another. He's not worth discussing. You can believe whatever BS he tells you. Like I said dude is a clown and anyone in here that was around during the Premier restocks can attest to that.

shirt came in now we good to go

It doesn't really matter one way or another. He's not worth discussing. You can believe whatever BS he tells you. Like I said dude is a clown and anyone in here that was around during the Premier restocks can attest to that.
but but... i heard he has juice

good, more time to save.

do people go TTS in dunk high sb's or how do they size? my last one was the 3m pair but i sold it for being uncomfortable going down half a size.
never go down. with sbs you want to go TTS or half a size up.  take what you wear in jordans and go 1/2 size up.. for instance, i wear size 10 in jordans.. i wear size 10.5 in lows, 10.5 (size 11 in older) mid's, size 10 - 10.5 in highs.

Back
Top Bottom