2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grails....

Hmm those are dope. I remember those and some Buck like joints are set to drop around the same time. Finally some good SB drops.

TB2fNqbfFXXXXasXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!171044004.jpg_620x10000.jpg

TB2bQd9fFXXXXbxXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!171044004.jpg_620x10000.jpg

TB2aWx.fFXXXXbxXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!171044004.jpg_620x10000.jpg

TB2Nt5nfFXXXXciXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!171044004.jpg_620x10000.jpg

TB2UUiBfFXXXXXhXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!171044004.jpg_620x10000.jpg

TB2QlisfFXXXXbfXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!171044004.jpg_620x10000.jpg

They knocked this one outta the park.

...corny baseball puns aside these look /really/ good. I'm a huge baseball fan so obviously the tongue tag speaks to me but the gold accents are a super nice touch and the suede looks awesome.

Welp, via taobao, there's your first official look at the NSB X Unheardof Dunk Low. Was really hoping UN would be able to debut them for you, but oh well. More goodies to come soon...

Peace,
J

Lol okay makes sense. I was like what the hell does this have to do with skateboarding.
Shoe looks like someone customized Brazil unlv lows
Ez pass

Last edited:
Waiting on those A's highs but those Nasty Boy lows have me very interested. But I'm a sucker for the game so these will be had.

Those are dope, now I have an excuse to get that reds BP Jersey :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
nasty boys are nice...but being an orioles fan, i don't think i could ever rock reds gear...even though they're in the national league

Waiting on those A's highs but those Nasty Boy lows have me very interested. But I'm a sucker for the game so these will be had.

I'm sure the A's highs will leak next. Part 2 of the 1990 World Series pack designed by Unhearfdof.

Peace,
J

Manage to keep the secret all this time and gets blown up so quick haha.

Wish Unheardof coulda gotten their shine since they at least lurk on here

Reds lows are looking nice. I'm really liking the tongue tag. I just wish it didn't have the "Nasty Boys" stitching on the back. It's gonna be a pass for me because of the stitching. If I were a Reds fan, these would be an absolute must have though. Likely won't be into the A's highs either. Because A's.

I'm sure the A's highs will leak next. Part 2 of the 1990 World Series pack designed by Unhearfdof.

Peace,
J

Legit excited for these. Hopefully execution is on par with those Nasty Boys. I have been waiting forever for a decent replacement to my Bucks. Kumquats were close.

Put crimson laces on those laser/crimson lows and they feel much more wearable now.

Back
Top Bottom