2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks!
Going in my Sneaker Room...eventually...
Nothing like Volks...
Wife wouldn't let me get that extensive!

Are those decks numbered? I was really confused at them claiming 20 of each color.... For sure they made way more than that
Can you snap a pic of the tops of your decks? Are they white dip?

Speaking of sneaker rooms.... The wife is pushing me to start working on her new closet.... Which means I'm that much closer to having double the space I have now

Those red white and blue dunks with the gold swoosh are so wack :lol:
Can't get any more tacky

Digging the white with the black swoosh ones a lot though
I know man it's absurd how many grown fellas are feelin em. To each his own I guess /:

The white dunks are the ishod model I believe. Best looking shoe on the display.

Skip on janoskis tho... What are thoooose

Last edited:
Still in love with the Nasty Boys (pause).

Don't see much else on the radar though. Those Independence Day joints are terrible. Nike def went lazy.

Wonder what shop collars we have in store for next year? Neither of my local shops have enough Volume to ever get a collab so I guess I gotta rep for Uprise and hope they have a better collab this time around.

those silver lows with black swoosh aren't bad...another ishod model with the thin tongue?

Last edited:
Tye Dye and camo/wood green lows I like

That "Nasty Boys" collar I would like a pair of for sure

Last edited:
Happy birth anniversary MSR!

Those are both SUPER early sample mock-ups. For whatever reason, Nike didn't follow the design prompts like they were supposed to. Like I said earlier, I'm very interested to see the final version of of the A's highs.

Peace,
J
I as well.  you are getting me a lil hyped haha

Those are both SUPER early sample mock-ups. For whatever reason, Nike didn't follow the design prompts like they were supposed to. Like I said earlier, I'm very interested to see the final version of of the A's highs.
I'm interested on the A's....I'm not a big fan of green & yellow shoes, but I remember that World Series and I plan on getting the Reds....so any changes to the OG concept is welcomed over here. I can't imagine a Gold swoosh here like the Reds tho, so what could be added I wonder?!?

Also for the Red's New Era has done new fitted caps for each team's various World Series appearances, so I plan on getting the fitteds from the 1990 World Series too!

I typed this before, but I really hope a couple other skateshops/cities do collabs like this. The possibilities are really endless on them.

Oh and Happy Birthday Rice. #MakeSomeBirthdayWishes

Last edited:
Are those decks numbered? I was really confused at them claiming 20 of each color.... For sure they made way more than that

Speaking of sneaker rooms.... The wife is pushing me to start working on her new closet.... Which means I'm that much closer to having double the space I have now

To answer your question, these are not numbered.
These are the Sample boards that were created for the Shop/Friends and Famiy only; Not for sale.
These have the wood grain design on their tops, signed, but not numbered.
10 sets of these exist.
If I have time to snap a pix tonight, I'll do it.

How did the steak highs look in person?

They are pretty interesting.
These "Steak/Meat" Dunk High samples material is a synthetic suede material, somewhat like the Valentine Dunks that have recently been posted.
The Black Dunk sample ones above are supposed to represent the "Grill," and these the "Meat."

Those red white and blue dunks with the gold swoosh are so wack
laugh.gif

Can't get any more tacky

Digging the white with the black swoosh ones a lot though

I'm Really digging the 2016 4th of July's.
The Samples show that the Red, White and Blue goes all around the bottom too.
The Sole is "see-through" clear, which really stands out to me.

The White Dunk sample IS Ishod Wair's.
It is a slimmer, low profile, slighty padded(tongue anbd heel) Dunk low that should begin coming out end of the year, beginning of 2016.

To answer your question, these are not numbered.
These are the Sample boards that were created for the Shop/Friends and Famiy only; Not for sale.
These have the wood grain design on their tops, signed, but not numbered.
10 sets of these exist.
If I have time to snap a pix tonight, I'll do it.

If you get time then cool, if not then no biggie
I'm just curious how many of the sold sets were made since they said 20 of each color

I'm excited to see the Ishod dunks.... Very curious how they feel (I heard they are very light compared to normal dunks)

Back
Top Bottom