2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

agreed. although still not a fan of the design.

but i do feel like i need to try these nano maxes out. are the dazzles 19.99 yet lol?

i am a fan of pre 2007 Nike SBs i think todays SneakerHead Should Understand what the NIKE SB game in NYC was like back in 2004 SOME OF MY GREATEST MEMORYS

Sup guys can I get a legit check on these please?  Thanks in advance. 

p_5305066_21609346_549671.jpg

p_5305066_21609391_549671.jpg

p_5305066_21609436_549671.jpg

When I first got them, they were nowhere near that price, so I didn't feel AS bad rocking them.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still walked like I was on mars, but I did get to break necks, ha. That being said, by far my most favorite SB. And just a heads up, there was a batch of fakes that were released that were 99.99% on point.. if I remember correctly, it came down to a small difference on the tag inside. I remember hearing about a bunch of collector's discovering they had paid $1-2k for fakes, which in turn made legit pairs like mine jump up a few extra thousand. Said fakes were NOT obvious (i.e. like most of the freddy fakes you see floating around on eBay). Pretty nutty. 

FREDDY KRUEGER (SCRAPPED VERSION) LEGIT CHECK GUIDE

Freddy Kruegers are one of the most sought after pairs in today's shoe game. It's no wonder why fake pushers have created variants of this color way. Some fake pairs are dead giveaways and are easy to spot, however there are fake pairs look almost identical to a legit pair. This legit check guide was created in order to help tell the legit pairs from the fakes. Here are a couple of highlights in telling the difference between fakes.

1. The blood on legit pairs has a violet hue compared to the very dark color on fakes.

2. The brown lace coloring on fakes is very off from the color of the tan nubuck.

3. The NIKE embroidery on fakes looks the same for all sizes and is very thin/small.

4. The size tags for fake pairs have the same faded font print; fakes have the same date of 07/21/07

5. The heel stitching on legit pairs is straight without any sloped discrepancies.

6. The nubuck on legit pairs has scraped marks that are distinct, where as the fake pairs scraped markings are faded and looked scanned on.

7. Shapes of fakes will be off.

8.All of the good fakes don't come with extra laces because a fake lace bag would be a dead giveaway. In other words, fake pushers got smarter by not including a lace bag that would be easy to spot them as being fake.

9. Paint from the midsole and sole will blend together due to poor craftsmanship.
Remember fakes will vary based on whose making them, the pictures here were of two sz 9.5s one authentic one fake. Always get shoes legit-checked before buying.

VVV Picture Comparisons VVV

Source/Credit link

https://forums.stashedboxes.com/thr...pped-version-legit-check-guide/185768/page-1/

Last edited:
Nah they're a T0 NikeLab release.

Interesting... I've seen multiple people and blogs post that they are a collaborative effort with UNDFTD.. :nerd:

"To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Dunk, Nike is rolling out a series of limited edition versions of the legendary basketball shoe. This latest release sees them team up with long-time partners and veteran sneakerheads UNDFTD, who make their mark on the LUX “1985” edition with the Dunk’s birth year stamped in black on the side panel.

The shoe is constructed with a white leather upper that sits atop a black outsole, finished off with a contrasting infrared swoosh and the legendary “Just Do It” slogan on the tongue"

Back
Top Bottom