2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.atlasskateboarding.com/shop/footwear-nike-sb

Do you know if that 30% will work on items that's already discounted such as the ferns and rust?

BPLA actually did i was there picked some $48 SB's but i wasn't there early enough to cop a steal like the Tiffs or branded BP, plus BP having a raffle on these for every $50 you spend

BPLA actually did i was there picked some $48 SB's but i wasn't there early enough to cop a steal like the Tiffs or branded BP, plus BP having a raffle on these for every $50 you spend

Are those the purple haze? Those are so dope. I wished the would've released.

went up to one of the local consignment shops today, they STILL have the 6/10 De La highs for $180 (going on 4 months)

I still want them for beaters but I'm not paying more than $100

He was kinda offended

Prob pick them up after Christmas

Considering dropping off some of my doubles/triples there to see if I can raise some money for the Mustang fund

held the nasty boys/ A's in hand today

Nasty Boys are good looking.... but passing mainly because of the script on the back

Last edited:
Might have to sell my de la lows. Just so tight in the toe box.

Don't wanna sell them and keep the original highs because then the set will be incomplete.

I'll just need to keep or sell both.

Blah we'll see

Might have to sell my de la lows. Just so tight in the toe box.

Don't wanna sell them and keep the original highs because then the set will be incomplete.

I'll just need to keep or sell both.

Blah we'll see

Sell the lows and grab a bigger size, i think thats what im going to do. I Picked up size 12 in flamingos today and they fit just the way i like. But my 12 De La's feel at least a half maybe even full size small.

Are all dunk lows running that small now?
Im wondering because i plan on grabbing nasty boys when they get into the $60s or so. I have only picked up 2 dunks this year so I haven't copped enough to know how sizing is running these days. Unfortunately been a weak year for dunks imo.

Holy ****, y'all weren't lying. Just tried mine on and they fit entirely too snug to be my correct size [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I'll make do tho...

Back
Top Bottom